CHAPTER 48: EMPRESS'S LETTER

INSIDE HELENA'S ROOM.

"P–princess, how–how did you come out of that?"

Grace and Nora asked simultaneously, pointing at the portal with shocked expressions.

*SNAP*

*VROOM*

"Huh, what are you talking about? Ha-haha"

Helena questioned with a clueless expression. after snapping her fingers and making the portal close.

"But - but it was just–"

Nora stuttered. She was sure that the princess had jumped out of a black hole just a few moments ago, but now it is gone.

"But, Nora, what are you doing in my room this early?"

Helena asked. She knew why Grace was there but did not know why Nora was in her room this early in the morning.

"Oh, yes... I almost forgot. Your Highness, I received a letter from a maid who is from the empress's palace."

Nora said as she brought out a letter with the royal family seal, out of her pocket and handed it over to Princess Helena.

"Are we just going to forget about how the princess jumped out of a black hole in front of our eyes?"

Grace thought in her mind, after seeing Nora ignore what happened. Not knowing that Nora was already used to strange things happening around the princess.

"Hmm..."

Helena hummed as she read the letter and after a while, her expression changed.

"Why would the empress invite me over for tea? We've never met before."

Helena questioned in her mind after reading the letter. She comes down from her bed and walks to her reading table. As she takes a pen and paper from her table and began writing.

After she was done writing, she sealed it in an envelope and handed it to Nora before saying.

"Hand this reply to the empress."

Helena instructed as she handed the letter to Nora.

"Yes, your highness."

Nora replied as she walks towards the doorway with Grace following behind her.

"Grace, wait behind."

Helena commanded, stopping Grace from leaving the room with Nora.

"..."

Seeing the princess stop Grace from leaving, Nora had a curious expression, but she had to do what the princess instructed her to do. So, she left the room.

*CREAK* *DOOR OPENING*

*BANG* *DOOR CLOSEING*

After Nora left, Grace stood alone in the room with Princess Helena, embarrassed and almost naked.

"What... what can I do for you, My Liege?"

Grace bowed as she asked while stuttering.

Helena gets up from her seat and walks up to Grace and grabbed her hand quickly.

"Kyaaah... My Liege, what are you doing!?"

Grace yelled in shock after the princess grabbed her hand. She could not believe that even though she now possessed superhuman reaction and speed, she could not react to Helena's movement.

"Hmm... It seems my theory is right. The reason the creatures in 'PLANET NO.1' could not absorb the universal QI is because they do not possess my blood. But even though Grace has my blood, she can't use Universal QI because of her body."