Prologue

First day of senior year

First day of senior year...wow, can't believe I'm almost done with high school. I'm just glad I made the most out of it I mean c'mon now, my life is perfect. Perfect friends, perfect grades and obviously my perfect boyfriend.

this year will be just as perfect. And I can't wait to become prom queen it's everything I've dreamt about.

"Hey Aria how was you Christmas?" while putting my books in my locker I heard my friend Eésa say right beside me. "hey Eèsa it was great went back to France just to give my grandmother a visit the Eiffel tower is so pretty in person you have got to go sometime" she smiled back at me nodding her head signalling she'll go someday but I know it won't happen.

Me and Eésa began to walk too our English class where we got Jessica as well. She always looked tired but she was beautiful had long black silky hair and crystal clear green eyes and a septum piercing too. "Hey guys how was the holidays" she said greeting us and handing us our drinks like she normally do everyday.

"Great" me and Eésa said in sync. All three of us headed straight into the class and sat on our usual seats. Me and Eésa say together and Jessica preferred to sit by herself she wasn't one for company.

Just when class was about to start half of the hockey team entered the classroom. "Shit I forgot they were taking classes with us this year" Eésa mumbled under her breath.

What? What's wrong with the hockey team? I gave Eésa a questioning look until I realised "oh shit" Sebastian Madden is in this class as well and Neo doesn't like him. Fuck how could I forget, I just pray that nothing bad will happen in this class hence its the only class we taking with them.

All eight of them seated themselves into their seats making themselves comfortable. Eric was right in front next to Levi, Grayson and Lloyd at the back with Max and Matthew in the middle. That left Michael and Sebastian behind Eric and Levi. They were quite calming not noisy. Michael gave a quick look to Jessica but she wasn't even noticing. Her eyes were closed and had her headphones in. Strange.

Just before I could get the chance to look back at Michael, Neo walked in.

"Hey baby how are you?" he kissed my lips gently before seating himself in front of me where his friend was next too him, Jax. "Hi I'm alright glad you asked" he smiled at me before turning he's head to the opposite direction.

"God I can't believe we sharing the same class with them" he was looking at the boys...more specifically Sebastian. I never knew why he disliked Sebastian all I knew was he just didn't like him. Sebastian didn't look like he noticed the staring he was too focused on he's phone almost looked irritated and annoyed.

The teacher walked in and began to introduce herself. The class settled down fastly and began taking out their notebooks and pens.

Oh boy...something tells me this year might not be perfect.

•AUTHORS NOTE•

hey everyone, I really hope you'll like this book and don't be afraid to comment and vote I'll really appreciate it. without further ado let's get started 💕✨