CHAPTER 14

God I hate talking to Sirius

God I hate talking to Sirius. He's so annoying when he talks, everything has to be about him.

It was English but seeing as the teacher wasn't here the students took it as a free period. "And yeah that's how I became a football player" I put on my best fake smile and laughed it off "say, if you don't mind me asking what was it like in Lakewood High?" I decided to first find out what it was like there hoping he'll start spilling something out without him even knowing he's saying something his not suppose to "well it was great, the teachers were great and the principal" he nodded more to himself before turning his head towards me "if it was great why transfer" he looked uneasy and started to chuckle.

Got him. He looks nervous almost as if he doesn't want me to know something. "It's complicated Ariana, can't really say much" I layed to the back just staring at him before focusing on the bored.

I have a weird feeling for some reason.

°°°°

"He looked uneasy almost nervous if I must say" we were all in math class in our own little group "it doesn't make sense how they would want to transfer after he said all those nice things about the school" Sebastian was thinking and Trixie was painting her nails "my mom said Lucy use to work with her but suddenly stopped for some reason" Michael spoke up. Jessica was next to him but she kept a distance "I don't know guys nothings adding up, Seb did you speak to Serena already?" Sebastian still looked like he was in thought "Sebastian love did you talk too Serena?" I gently tugged his arm to gain his attention and it worked "huh? Oh um no I haven't but I will in the next period"

He didn't look like he wanted to part take in this conversation anymore. We sensed his vibe and decided not to talk about this whole spying thing anymore.

The bell rang and Sebastian headed towards his next class. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this afternoon at my house" I tugged his arm giving him the notion it was me "of course Aria I'd love to hang out with you" he gave me one of his many smiles that could easily make me blush.

I got a feeling someone was watching us and Serena came to thought but it wasn't her. It was Neo.

He was staring directly at me and Sebastian but gave his attention to Sebastian now. "Sebastian, Neo is watching" his eyebrow lifted before turning his head towards Neo who surprisingly walks away.

"I have a feeling" Sebastian said with a finger over his mouth "what you thinking Seb" he stared into the distance before shaking his head "no nevermind I'll see you later red at lunch, don't kill Sirius we need him for answers" I tried my best not to give a sarcastic remark and just smiled.

He kissed me on the lips before walking into his class.