CHAPTER 2

It was Tuesday morning and fuck I didn't feel like getting up

I was in bed just staring out my window which had a perfect view of the garden. My mom was nagging about me getting out of bed but seriously I didn't feel like getting out, but I did eventually.

I did my morning routine and then picked out an outfit, a short mini skirt with a plaid white button up and a cropped pullover. I decided to put my hair up in a ponytail today with a few strands out and I did my makeup light. I wore my loafers and packed my bag for today.

I headed downstairs when I was done and it seems that my dad and mom had left already as usual.

I ate something really quick before heading outside but before I could take my coat I heard a honk.

"Ariana hurry up I'm giving you a lift"

It was Neo. He doesn't really pick me up as often but this was strange because why now.

I got in the car giving him a kiss on the cheek before closing the door. "I got you something from Starbucks thought you'd might want a drink" it was coffee. I said thank you before accepting the drink. The ride wasn't long but the tension felt off.

Neo talking confirmed my assumptions.

"Listen Aria I don't want you involved with Sebastian ever ok he's bad news and he'll only ruin your reputation by getting you into shit"

Seriously Neo, you don't want me being friends with Sebastian he isn't even a bad guy he seems nice but fine, if that's what he wants then I'll just listen and go with it.

"If that's what you want then ok I won't interact with him I promise" Neo gave me a look before a quick nod and the next thing you know we at school.

He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and told me he'll be back before school starts he just needs to go finish up something. I never questioned my boyfriend because I always trusted him so I let him be.

As I entered school Trixie gave me a tight hug. "Morning Trixie you hyper today" I chuckled and she just smiled and waved her hand around "well yeah don't you know it's football season" oh yeah I kinda forgot that means Neo has practice everyday after school and it's back to cheerleading practice again.

I wonder if it's hockey season for Sebastian right now...no Aria you can't interact with him you promised.

Me and Trixie were just talking about the normal things and as we were walking we ran into Isabella and Veronica.

"Hey Roni hey Eèsa have you guys seen Jessica? normally she's here before all of us"

It became so strange for me. Jessica has always been here earlier than us and ever since yesterday she's been different.

I wonder if...no it's probably not true.

Just as we were talking about her she showed up.

"Mornings" I took a quick glance at the entrance and it was Michael walking in just after she did. He gave a small glance to Jess and then at me. It caught him by surprise but he gave a small nod at me and I did the same.