CHAPTER 16

I watched as Aria snoozed off on my chest, with her gentle and soft snores she looked peaceful as ever

As we lie in my bed I began to think and wonder about the Serena and Sirius situation. Neo was my first suspect to heck he was my only suspect. That boy was a jealous prick who would use anyone to get where he needed to be.

I didn't like the fact Ariana was close with Sirius especially how he seemed so genuine about liking her. She was mine and only mine and I'm not taking the risk of losing her.

Everytime I moved Ariana would only wine and hold me tighter. It's almost as if she doesn't want to go too school. I was playing with her hair hoping she'd wake up to that but still she slept like a soundless baby.

I managed to get out without her waking up and slipped into my joggers heading downstairs. To my surprise my parents were still at home. Normally my father is at work and my mother is busy having brunch with friends or something.

"Sebastian dear how did you sleep"
my mother's voice could be heard at the end of the stairs standing with a plate of pancakes and fruit. "I slept alright mother" she placed the freshly cooked pancakes on the table while drizzling it with syrup. I sat down right in front of my father, watched as he read the newspaper in his one hand and the other holding a cup of coffee.

"What you doing home?" I was cutting into my pancake and groaned at the warmth of it "decided to take a day off and spend sometime with your mother" my father didn't look at me once only spoke and read his newspaper "why aren't you at school? I don't pay that much fees just for you to skip Sebastian" when finally he decided to look at me he examined my neck and chest taking in the hickies and scratches from last night's events.

"You have a girl up there don't you" he gave me a stern look with one of his eyebrows raised. He took off his glasses and placed the newspaper down only to look at me, waiting for an answer.

Before I could open my mouth a sweet voice that could make my heart beat for miles turned both our heads to the stair case. We were greeted by Ariana wearing my white button up over her bra and underwear with the first four buttons undone. She looked tired but that all flushed away when she saw the site of my father. Her face turned red and immediately began to apologize.

"I am so sorry for intruding like this I'm not even dressed appropriately" before she could turn around my father spoke with a smile on his face.

"No need to apologize dear make yourself at home please sit down and have something to eat" Aria looked at me as if I gave her the order. I nudged my head to the side signalling her to sit next to me which she did once she made it to the end of the stairs.

"Sofia please bring an extra plate for Sebastian's lovely guest" my father called for my mother which my mother was very surprised to see Ariana "oh my lord Sebastian you didn't tell me your girlfriend was Mrs Lizbett's daughter" my mother gave me a small smack on my shoulder for I don't know what and immediately put on that very fake smile for Ariana.