CHAPTER 9

I sat in English class not saying a word to Sebastian

I sat in English class not saying a word to Sebastian. It felt so wrong but good to kiss Sebastian. It felt good to do bad things with him like almost having sex and making out but it felt bad cause I was with Neo. I can't believe I cheated on Neo, my own boyfriend of 5 years.

Sebastian kept looking at me seeing as he took a notice I haven't been talking to him. He threw a piece of paper at me saying "are you alright you haven't spoken to me once today?" I looked at him and he had a concern look on he's face.

I just smiled and continued looking at the teacher not daring to look at him.

The bell rang and I sped walked to my next class but with Sebastian's long ass legs he obviously caught up to me.
"Hey Aria are you alright you haven't spoken to me since last night"

I just ignored him and walked straight into math class placing myself next to Lily. He sat behind me next to Lloyd just staring at the back of my head. "Hey Aria you alright you seem a little off today" Lily spoke in her kind usual soft voice giving me her infamous smile everyone falls for. "I'm alright Lily thanks for asking"

We just started taking equations down and working it out when I felt a kick at the back of my chair.

Really Sebastian was that necessarily.

I ignored it and continued working but he wouldn't stop kicking and it was getting very annoying now. I turned around asking what's he's problem but all he just said "at least you've spoken to me now" and placed his head down on the table. Asshole.

The bell rang and once again I started speed walking but this time Sebastian wasn't around. He must have walked out before me.

I was walking normally this time taking my time during break when suddenly I got yanked into a closet. It was dark and I could barely see anything.

"Why aren't you talking to me Ariana is it because of last night?" Sebastian turned on the light and he's face brought close to mine.

"Yes it's because of last night Sebastian I feel bad I practically cheated on Neo"

He looked frustrated extremely frustrated "how many times do I have to tell you, fuck Neo he's a useless piece of shit who's to busy fucking around"

What did he mean by fucking around? Ugh I couldn't care anyways right now. "Sebastian trust me I enjoyed myself last night but it can't happen again someone could see and tell Neo and I don't want to deal with Neo" he let out a frustrated sigh and hung his head low into my neck.

We stayed like that for quite awhile before he looked into my eyes and said "don't lie to yourself, you want this just as badly as I want it and very soon we'll both be begging for each other" his lips were just inches away from mine and I so badly wanted to give in but I can't...I just can't.

He gave up and rested his head into my neck again. Not saying anything afterwards we decided to head out for lunch.

°°°°