CHAPTER 4

It was the hockey game today and I was damn excited

Me and the girls decided that we should all go to my house after school so that way we could get there in time. Sebastian messaged me this morning saying him and the boys won't be at school today since they busy with game so I insisted that I'll take notes for him. He didn't say much only a thank you and then he was offline.

I was at school and it was just me and Lily in the classroom.

"I'm pretty excited for tonight how about you Aria?" Lily said while manicuring her nails. She was a cutie had long dirty blonde hair and a sharp jawline with slightly chubby cheeks. Her eyes were gorgeous as well and she had a slim body.

"I'm excited as well, it's our first game so I don't know how the environment will be you know" she nodded in agreement and continued talking about how excited she was.

I was just daydreaming about things and reality. The day went quick not gonna lie it was home time already and me and the girls were already on the road to the stadium.

Eésa was playing some Lana Del Rey and after her Jessica started playing Drake and 21 savage they were all good artists.

We arrived at the stadium and there was a lot of people. I never knew hockey was this big, there were a lot of girls wearing the boys jerseys with their names at the back but I know it's just merch not the boys actual jerseys.

Me and the girls walked in confused not knowing where to go. This whole place is so new to us we looked like lost puppies. Just as we were wondering a few of the boys found us.

"Hey girls nice to see you here I hope you guys didn't get lost it is a pretty big place" we just rolled our eyes and asked how they were doing. "Sebastian and Eric got you guys seats already it's the fourth row across the ice rink you'll have a good view at the game as well" we just smiled and said thank you and they led us to the way.

There were girls that were looking at us in awe, curious as to why the boys were talking to us and what was our business with them. Damn they must be real famous with the ladies.

We got to our seats and they weren't lying it was a perfect view so perfect we feel the coldness of the ice.

"Well make yourself comfortable the game is just about to start if you wanna eat there are people coming around with hotdogs and burgers even fries so don't be shy to call them over" Lloyd said and we thanked him once again. The girls were talking and taking pictures of the arena but all I was thinking about was...

Where is Sebastian?