CHAPTER 7

I was in bed half awake

I was in bed half awake. I think Sebastian brought me upstairs once I fell asleep while studying. It was 7:09 and I needed to get ready for school, Sebastian probably left long time I assumed.

I headed for the shower just to have a quick wash, once I was done I picked an outfit out a very simple one actually. Just a pair of baggy jeans with a fitted top. My hair was tied up with a claw clip and my makeup was light today.

I grabbed my bag with all my books and headed for downstairs. I could hear my mom talking too someone but it didn't sound like dad. When I got down it was Sebastian drinking coffee with my mother, they were laughing and talking about random things. My mom never acted like this with Neo before...so why Sebastian?

"Morning everyone...morning Sebastian, I expected you to be gone already" I smiled at him and grabbed an apple from the counter. He gave me he's small smile before looking at my mom thanking her for the breakfast "actually before Sebastian could leave last night I got him by the door, I insisted he spend the night and could leave with you too school" my mom spoke looking at me with her smile that I inherited from her "oh, ok I don't mind that" I was looking at Sebastian.

He looked nice today, I don't know where he got a new pair of clothing but he looked nice...as usual.

I waved my mom goodbye and headed for the door with Sebastian behind me. He opened the car door for me signaling that I should get in. Once I was seated he walked over to he's side starting the car and driving slowly.

we were halfway to school and I was looking out the window. "We have another game in two days time" he said out of nowhere still focusing on the road "if you want you can come I don't mind if you bring a friend" I thought about it but then I remembered Neo has he's football game on that day as well "I would love too but...Neo has he's game as well so I can't really go because I need to cheer and all that" he looked disappointed and I felt bad but I couldn't do that too Neo, he was my boyfriend.

"Would you like me to pick you up after the game" he asked still focusing on the road "Seb you know I can't go with you home, Neo would be upset"

"fuck Neo he's a useless piece of shit" he mumbled under he's breath. He must really not like Neo.

We arrived at school, Sebastian parked the car right in front of the school and helped me out. To my luck Neo saw us together even worse me getting out of HE'S car...oh boy.

"Ariana what the hell are you doing with him? He was looking between us mainly at Sebastian almost glaring at him. Sebastian gave the energy back at him but his was more intimidating.

"Leave her alone Neo she's allowed to hang out with whoever even if it's me" Neo scoffed "yes she can but not with you" this was childish Neo was being childish.

Sebastian was right I can hang with whoever I want and Neo can't tell me what to do especially when it comes to Sebastian.

"Neo you being ridiculous" I breathed out "there's nothing wrong with me hanging out with Sebastian so if you could excuse us we'd like to get too first period"