CHAPTER 18

"So what university you applying to?"

Sebastian was laying in between my legs while playing games. I was playing with his hair making small ponytails and braids and he looked adorable.

"Probably the same university you applying to, I really want to go pro hockey and I think NYU can offer me and the boys that"

While listening to Sebastian talk about his future it made me realise I had no idea what I was going to do once I'm done with high school.

I was a smart kid who was born into a really wealthy family and I've never took them for advantage. I was always really grateful for my success and the money that came along with it but now that I'm an adult I have no clue on what I'm going to do with my life.

"What's wrong red? You've gone silent is everything alright" Sebastian turned his head to look up at me while caressing my thigh "no its nothing, its just you have a future and I don't"

"I'm confused elaborate on that" Sebastian sat up now just looking at me with confusion plastered all over his face "you know what you want in life and I don't I mean, I've spent five years doing nothing but getting good grades but I don't even know what I'm going to do once I'm done"

Sebastian's mouth made an O shape letting me know he understood.

"Ok what do you enjoy doing?" This time it was me who looked confused. Sebastian rolled his eyes and explained further on what he meant and I finally understood.

"I enjoy drawing and designing buildings and houses, I've always enjoyed physics and science so maybe" I gave Sebastian a look and he retrieved it with a smile "architecture, I think you'll be an architect"

I smiled thinking about the career choice and to be honest it wasn't a bad choice.

They make good amount of money and it'll be something I enjoy doing.

"Ok I think I know what I'll do when I'm done with high school" we smiled at each other just taking in the moment not wanting it to end.

With him I felt completed.

°°°°

My dad was home and Sebastian had left an hour ago.

He had called me up to his office and I was standing directly in front of him.

"School ends in two weeks, do you know what university you applying to?" My dad had jet black hair and brown eyes. My mother is where I got my red hair and blue eyes from. "Yes father I do, I've decided I would like to study to be an architect. I'm quite fond of drawing and designing" he nodded.

"I've heard you dating Sebastian Madden? Is this true" he was looking at me with a look I couldn't quite make out "yes father we've been going out for awhile now and I feel quite happy with him"