CHAPTER 8

I was sitting in Chem class and Sebastian still hasn't showed up

I was sitting in Chem class and Sebastian still hasn't showed up. Levi was next to me instead but he doesn't talk much just sits and listens to the teacher. "Hey Levi do you perhaps know who the girl is that Sebastian and Neo fought over?"

I've had a gut feeling it was me but I don't want to run into assumptions so I decided to rather first find out.

He's body tensed and he's neck slightly turned it's way to me "he told you about it?" Levi looked shocked that I knew but I think he knows I don't know the girl so he just says "sorry Aria I can't say that's for him to confess not me" he layed to the back and kept his eyes on the board not daring to say anything further.

Levi was good looking, majority of the girls tried their luck to get with him but he just wasn't interested. He had short long hair, brown eyes that would turn gold once in contact with the sun. He's skin was pale but had a glowy texture and he had a beauty mark just a small one under his jaw.

If he was my type I'd be a part of that 'majority of girls'. The bell rang and Levi offered to carry my bag, I kindly declined and with that he nodded and headed to he's next class.

He had physics I think, oh he takes that with Lily I didn't know?

Lily gave me a small smile and a quick hug to Levi...strange.

°°°°

It was the last period before lunch and me and Eésa were sitting together in English class. Jessica apparently had to go somewhere same with Michael but I already know what's going between them...I think.

"So I was thinking we could go to the mall after school? Jessica said she'll meet us there she just needs to go do something real quick before that" Eésa was eating skittles and drinking a soda but managed to give her attention at the same time.

"Yeah sure I don't mind I have nothing to do anyway" I was doodling in my book instead of paying attention to the teacher for some reason all I wanted to do was...talk to Sebastian.

I have no idea why but I just do...

°°°°

It was lunch and the boys were talking about their game tomorrow. The girls and I felt sorry that we couldn't go but they told us not to worry, there'll be another game soon and we can definitely go.

There was still no sign of Jessica and Michael and still no sign of Sebastian...

Where the hell was he? I shouldn't be worrying over him but here I am debating to message him. Before I could even type a message out he showed up.

He was running towards us and placed himself besides me raking a hand through he's now wet hair.

Was he still at home? I thought in my head. "Bro where the hell were you? You had everyone worried about you especially red over there" Eric said while pointing a finger at me. Sebastian turned he's head towards me just looking for a bit before he gave me one of he's many smiles "you were worried about me?"