CHAPTER 10

"I want you" with those three simple words I wasted no time on kissing her

"Then me you shall have" my lips met with her's and I gently layed her down on the bed deepening the kiss. She grabbed my neck and ran her fingers through my hair while kissing me and I wanted nothing but to get our clothes off.

She took off her top and skirt leaving her only in her underwear and bra, I was still fully clothed but I can see she was eager to see what's underneath this top. "Last night I told you when we by my house you could see me bare right?" She nodded waiting for me to just take off the shirt "well now you can have it" I took off my shirt fully and she just eyed me taking in the scene in front of her.

She caressed my abs with her slim fingers just gently caressing and admiring, it would be a lie if I said I wasn't fully turned on.

"I am going to ruin you in every possible way love, do you understand me?" She nodded as she watched me stand at the foot of the bed "spread those legs for me"

She did as I said and watched me slid off her panties. She was wet so fucking wet for me and only me. Something Neo couldn't achieve.

I started kissing her knee all the way down to her inner thigh and placing a small peck on her folds before kissing her stomach and breast. I gave her a small kiss on the lips before sucking on her neck leaving a few marks of my own. She moaned in between the kissing and I continued making my way down to her hip leaving a mark there as well and even on her inner thigh.

"Love if you uncomfortable with whatever I'm doing please let me know okay" she just nodded impatient for me to begin. I started sucking on her folds taking one in my teeth and gently biting before thrusting my tongue into her hole.

She moaned and grabbed my hair gently gripping indicating I was doing well. I kept sucking for awhile before adding my fingers and started curling it. "Fuck Sebastian that feels good" oh no baby we only getting started.

I kept thrusting my fingers in and out to a point she gotten more wet basically dripping in cum "Sebastian I can't...I can't hold it any longer" she was a moaning mess waiting for me to allow her "wait for me Aria, we haven't even fucked yet" god I was getting impatient I need to feel how tight she was around me so I pulled out my fingers and started to undo my jeans.

She just stared curious to know what's behind the cloth. I stripped off my boxers and she was shocked. "Sebastian that's not fitting in there" I grabbed a condom from my bed side table and slipped it on. I switched us into Anvil position with her one leg over my shoulder and the other around my waist "then we'll make it fit"

I bolted forward letting all my 9 inches fit inside her. We stayed I like that for a second just allowing her to adjust before I pulled out and in again. I did slow thrusts just for her to get use to the pain. I waited for her to signal I could go faster and when she did I started moving in and out in a fast pace.