Ch.1. Ryan: His mistake or mischief

A/N - This is a story about a group of people who survived a dangerous apocalypse.
Fiza, a normal student that didn't expected a disaster that would change her life forever. She was the student of the top 1 and biggest school in Bhilai "MARCIOUS MEMORIAL SCHOOL". It was famous for the activities held by the school, the studies and especially for archery and Fiza was the best archer in the whole school.

Well back to the story
It was Monday and today a batch of 10thB were at the chemistry lab for a practical experience.

Teacher - So, students try this formula
At the back two boys were messing around and Yeah they were back benchers.

Teacher - Ryan and Rehan why are you messing around. Your punishment is to clean the lab!

Both - Yes, ma'am [Annoyed]

After chemistry period

Rehan - So, let's clean up

Ryan - No! Do you think I am going to clean their mess.

Rehan - did you fell by your head or you were born without brain.

Ryan - just listen to me, I have sneaked into my dad's lab and found this chemical and it looks good too. Shall we try it?

Rehan - No I won't drink it

Ryan - Listen what I say Rehan!

They both drank the liquid and they head towards their class and came inside the but in the middle of the session they started feel weird and their eyes were burning. So they went towards their teacher and said

Rehan - Ma'am we are feeling sick. Can we go to wash room?

Teacher - Go to your seat, always want to go to washroom and don't study ok!

Ryan - Ma'am, please it's an emergency!! Please try to understand.

And when she touched their forehead made her surprised because it was burning like a toaster!

Teacher - you can go but go to the nurse room. Your head is burning.

And they left without answering, something was weird with them.

At the time of dispersal

Teacher - Did you saw Ryan and Rehan
Student 1 - I don't know Ma'am

Student 2 - I think they left early.

Teacher - But they didn't came back to the class

Student 1 - They might have asked permission from HM [Head Mistress] Ma'am to go home.

Teacher - Ok, children take care of your selves.

Both students - Ok, madam you too

They both left
But the situation was the opposite. They were still inside the school;They started to change, their nose was bleeding and they even vomited blood!

Rehan - R....YANNN [Starts to gag]

It was the time for second shift assembly.

Fiza - Hey, Ashi and Vaishnavi there you are!

Both - Hello

Fiza - Where are Pari, Alina and others?

Ashi - They might be in the class. Call them immediately

Then she headed towards the class room

Fiza - Everyone go outside. It's time for the assembly....

Suddenly she noticed Alina crying and her friends were comforting her

Fiza - Hey, Alina why are you crying!?

Alina - It's my brother, my mum said he didn't reached home. We asked everywhere but we couldn't find him [Crying continuously]

Fiza - we will find him and please stop crying

Alina - Ok but please help me find my bro

Mina - we will find him [Rubbing her back]

At the assembly
After the prayer, an announcement was going to be announced
Assembly Incharge - Students today is a special day , today is our school's 59th anniversary and we would like to celebrate it with ...........
And the speech goes on but Fiza felt that her atmosphere is bit weird and different and out of nowhere she was getting goose - bumps.
Then all of sudden a very loud frightening scream came from the corridor. Everyone was screaming. Fiza was scared and she looked down the railing to see if someone fell from there or something, it was so crowded that she was not able to see anything...she was scared and all her friends were also scared...she could only here teachers screaming and telling their students to go inside the classroom, she also heard the assembly incharge. Suddenly people started to run and scream as she snapped out and saw Rehan! He was biting the cleaner and suddenly a teacher hit a table at Rehan's head as he blacked out but suddenly the cleaner jumped on the teacher and bit him too. Everyone ran away and the school was a big chaos. And because of the noise the zombie Rehan woke up, Fiza was numb to her brain suddenly her breath hitched and she ran towards her friend Ashi.
Fiza - Shit! Are you fine...

Ashi - Yes... WHAT is happening!..

Fiza - A Zombie apocalypse has started dude!

Ashi - What the hell!!! Run bro!
She nodded and both of them ran while finally it clicked in Alina mind...

Alina- REHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!! LEAVE ME FIZA, REHAAAAAAN [Crying continuously]

Manjula Ma'am - Everyone get inside the class, fast!!

Everyone ran towards their class room and Mina dragged inside the classroom but Manjula Ma'am was left outside.

Avni - Vaishnavi mom is outside. Please save her.

A zombie was about to attack Avni's Mom but they both pulled her inside preventing the zombie's attack. The school had turned into graveyard; screams, growls and noise of glass shattering echoed the school.

Meanwhile at Fiza and Ashi's side

They were inside the locker room of the second floor where all the 6th standard children keep their archery uniform and bow& arrow. Fiza was literally shaking because of the sudden events. Ashi saw her state as she hugged her to calm her down.

Ashi - It's okay..it's okay...we are safe.

She nodded and took a deep breath and looked towards her locker; she opened it, taking her special bow& arrow out with her uniform which was just plain white shirt, pant and sneaker.
Ashi - Can I ask what you are thinking to do now?

Fiza - You will see...

She went inside the changing room, after a few minutes she came out wearing that uniform which was perfectly fit to her body and she wrapped a white silk cloth in her wrist making it look like a wristband. Fiza grabbed her bow and arrow and said...

Fiza - Let's get going... Our friends might be waiting

Ashi's jaw dropped, she literally looked like a badass~.... Dazzling with that outfit she flipped her luscious hair which is tied in a sleek ponytail and said
Fiza - Come on Ashi...let's go

Ashi - Wow girl you .... Are

To be continued...

A/N : I hope you all like my work and if you do then please vote, comment and support my work. Love y'all my readers ✨✨