Ch.11 : Little danger

Fiza - Nothing Ashi just showing their earlier drama.

Alina - Ashi look at her she is not listening to us.

Ashi - Guys we had enough of both of your dram.

Ashi - Just stop it! You both are like taking her freedom and it's her life she can do whatever she like and want.

Alina - We are not being obsessed over her. We are just being strict and protecting her from the bad.

Ashi - Protecting her?! [Chuckled in a sarcastic way]

Ashi - You all are making it much harder for her because you both act like she is your property.

Fiza - Ashi don't start fighting now.

Ashi - No girl, I had enough of them.

Fiza - Ashi it's not the right moment and also we don't have enough time.

Ashi - No bro today it's do or die moment.

Fiza - Ok I agree but think about other too.

Ashi - Ok just leave me and you both don't you dare say anything to my bestie!

Alina scoffed and said.

Alina - Ok if you both have that much problem with us then we are going on our own.

Mina - We don't need your help to survive.

Alina - Yes we are going!

Then Manjula Ma'am said in astonishment.

Manjula Ma'am - You both are not going anywhere. Are you crazy this is not a joke if something happened to both of you then what are we going to huh!

Mina - Sorry ma'am but we can't stay here anymore!

And with a mean voice they left the place.

Manjula Ma'am - Mina, Alina! Wait. You both are not going anywhere.

Ashi held her hand.

Ashi - Ma'am don't panic everything is going to be alright.

Manjula Ma'am - Nothing is going to be alright. They are just 12 or something how will they fight those zombies. Find them now!

Ashi - We will ma'am just calm down or else your blood pressure will increase and I am sure that they will come back.

Manjula Ma'am - Make sure that they are safe and sound.

Ashi - Yeah and we are leaving now.

They all took a deep breath and both Ashi and Fiza said.

Fiza - All ready for the journey?

Everyone - Yes we are!

Ashi - Then let's go.

And they went outside the academy with great enthusiasm and when they saw the view of the city. They were horrified because the streets were covered with blood and flesh and parts of human was lying around the street. By seeing the view Manjula Madam's heart beat increased and the fear of losing her students ran over her.

Manjula Ma'am - Ashi can we try to find them. I just have a bad feeling..

Ashi - Yes ma'am don't worry we will try to find them.

And in a sneaky way they went forward towards their destination and suddenly Monika saw a woman weeping and she said to her friends.

Monika - Guys look a weeping woman!

Ashi - What a sweeping woman!?

Pari - Oh god Ashi! She meant that she saw a weeping woman means there is a woman crying somewhere.

Ashi - Where!?

Monika - Look there.

She pointed at a direction where the woman was standing and when she saw it Ashi was surprised and confused.

Ashi's thought - Why does she look like my mother? No she won't be my mother maybe I should take a look maybe I can take my revenge too.

Ashi - Hey let's check.

Monika - Do you need someone as a partner?

Ashi - No I am fine anyway I have my bow and arrow. So, I can go by myself.

Then she went towards the lady by taking small step. She was scared too.

Ashi - Excuse me my lady are you lost or something.

The lady turned around and she made Ashi terrified.

??? - Ashi?

Ashi - Mum!?

Akriti Aunty { Ashi's Mother}- Ashi!!

And she tightly hugged but Ashi gave her mum the awkward type hug.

Akriti Aunty {Ashi's Mother} - How are you my child. You know I was so scared for you.

And she cupped her cheeks and on the other hand her friend's eyes filled with tears by just seeing the bond which made them miss their mothers too. Except Pari's eyes because she wanted to stay professional