Ch.2 : The fight, a day of monstrosity

Before she could complete her sentence, Fiza dragged her outside and held her bow and arrow alarmingly. And luckily there were no zombies present there for now.
She finally reached her class, no.210; she knocked the door slightly and gasps were heard suddenly. They felt like the villain for a second, suddenly the door opened slightly showing Rishita as scared as hell. Both of them came inside, all of a sudden both Ashi and Fiza were squeezed up with several hugs of their classmates where as Alina was trying to escape the class just to meet his brother A.K.A a zombie…

Alina – LEAVE ME! You…

Ashi – Alina just forget about it…. Just think he is no more alive… after all who the hell did this thing!

Alina slapped Ashi.

Alina – JUST FORGET ABOUT IT! I LOST MY BROTHER
YOU UNDERSTAND MY BIOLOGICAL BROTHER AND YOU ARE SAYING IT! WHAT HAVE YOUR PARENTS TAUGHT YOU HUH!

Fiza - Alina, Mind your language

Alina – U SHUT UP I AM TALKING TO ASHI NOT YOU FIZA BECAUSE YOU ALL I COULDN’T PROTECT MY BROTHER AND HE WAS THE BEST BROTHER WHOM YOU ALL COULDN’T PROTECT!

Fiza – First of all Alina we didn’t knew that your brother is going to become a zombie and also we didn’t dreamt that a zombie apocalypse is going to start

Ashi – Alina listen to me, please!
Alina – No I won’t, you are not my friend anymore you have hurt me… how dare you say that my brother is dead!

Ashi lost her patience and she burst on Alina.

Ashi – ALINA YOU DON’T KNOW MY PAIN, I LOST MY FATHER TWO YEARS AGO
I DON’T HAVE A BROTHER BECAUSE OF MY ONE SILLY MISTAKE!! JUST…LIKE…YOU

She paused for a second and Alina slightly placed her hand on her shoulder yet Ashi grabbed her hand tightly and said --

Ashi – You really want to know my pain then listen, when I was just nine years old, I also had a brother and he was my biological. One day I was going somewhere with my mum and she handed me my brother as she wanted to go to a shop for something and I thought to walk for a while but when I was about to move a step.
I tripped and my brother … he fell into the water as I was on a stone bridge after that day my mum had a mental breakdown and the cops where finding my brother after 3 weeks of search . They found my brother’s dead body [Crying miserably] And you…you think that…I haven’t…faced anything!

And with that Ashi jerked her hand.

Alina – I am sorry Ashi.

Ashi – It’s okay….

Alina – Is Akriti Aunty alright?

Ashi – Yeah, she is.

Then they hug each other

Alina – You really forgave me?

Ashi – Of course…you are my friend.

Yoon – Hey, my brother is a zombie
too [In the verge of crying]

Fiza – Don’t start now…please!

Fiza – Mina, Vaishnavi and in boys Hassan .You all have the bow and arrow so use it for your and others protection.

Manjula Ma’am – Where is Shahil and Shivesh.

Fiza – Ma’am, they didn’t survive.

Everyone gasps.

Hassan – Are you joking …Fiza! 

Fiza – No, I am sorry.

Hassan was about to cry but he hold his tears before it could roll down his eyes.