Ch.8 : Unexpected meeting

A/N - You would think Fiza is dead and now there will be no one to guide others and eventually they will die but no! It's not the end it's the beginning of her war.

She is alive! When she jumped into the ditch, she quickly grabbed the one of the edge the ditch and after that Fiza saw the horrific yet satisfying scene. All the zombies were falling into ditch and were burned to death. She gave a psychotic smile after seeing all the zombies die and she quickly climbed up and ran towards the hotel.

Meanwhile Inside the room

Manjula Ma'am - What was that sound that came just few minutes ago.

Avni - Fiza was doing her work.

Manjula Ma'am - What did you said!?

Avni - Umm... Nothing.

Manjula Ma'am - Tell me now Avni or else u know!

Avni - Ok..

Then spat all her plan out and everyone was in shock and also Manjula Ma'am was so furious that she could even kill the principal if she wanted to!

After few minutes Fiza enter the room by the window. When she felt the atmosphere it gave shivers to her body.

Suddenly Manjula Ma'am went towards Fiza and slapped her.

Manjula Ma'am - FIZA! You had crossed your limits now! How dare you do these things in our presence huh! What do you think of yourself!? Do you think you are the eldest! I tried so... I tried so hard to control myself but you keep doing these things not just normal. You do dangerous work. If something happens to you then who is going to take the responsibility.

She was silent because she didn't to want to create drama at this situation, because everyone need each other at this time.

Manjula Ma'am - MISS FIZA! Silence is not the answer of my question. Tell me now!

This sentence made Fiza burst on her.

Fiza - MA'AM, THIS PLACE IS NOT YOUR SCHOOL. SO, YOU ARE NO ONE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO DO! AND I ALSO TRIED SO HARD TO CONTROL MY ANGER AND...and tried to respect you but you always interfere in my work!! You don't need to take responsibility of me. I am capable to take care of myself. So, MIND YOU DAMN BUISNESS!! Ok.

Ashi - Ayo! Fiza remember she is our teacher. Ok!

Mina - You disrespected our teacher.

Fiza - She thinks that I am a small kid!

Manjula Mam - Now I don't need your fake respect and Avni come with me and break your friendship with this girl. I just really want to slap you...huh! You became the elder here no!

She grabs Avni's hand and start dragging Avni with her but suddenly she stops her.

Avni - Mom I am not going anywhere.

Manjula Mam - What did you said!

Avni - I am not going anywhere and I am not breaking my friendship with Fiza and will never.

She was so furious and blazing with anger.

Manjula Ma'am - How dare u disrespect my decision!

Avni - Mum you are angry now. You should take decision when you calm down.

Manjula Ma'am - I made my decision.

And with that she left the room slamming the door at her face. She started to sob just after Manjula Ma'am left.

Alina - It's ok Avni. It is the time to teach this girl a lesson.

Alina was about to leave but she held her preventing her to stop.