Ch.5 : Stay or Die

Fiza - That means.... PARI FAST LET'S GO!!

Then they rush outside of the school. After running for few minutes they saw a horrifying view of their city and they saw zombies and dead bodies of people and blood everywhere!

Fiza - Pari! Let's go we have to save our parents.

Pari - Fiza have patience we should take everyone with us.

Fiza - But Pari.

Pari - No buts. Let's go to the convenince, we will find something there.

Fiza - Ok

Suddenly a small kid aged around 5 or 6 started to chase them as he had turned into a zombie and Fiza gave her arrow to Pari and told her.

Fiza - Shoot him

Pari - What!

Fiza - I said shoot him

Pari - I don't know how to...

The zombie was only few inches and Pari decided to try it and in the first shot she missed and the zombie was so close that in frustration she took the arrow and pierced it inside his throat. Blood splattered all over her and Fiza's cheek.

Pari - Why did you did this to me.

Fiza - I was just teaching you how to protect yourself when you are all alone.

Pari - It's not a joke I could have even died.

Fiza - You will never let yourself die neither I am going to let you die.

Pari - What if I couldn't be able to kill it

Fiza - Then I would have killed it. I was going to kill it but you did it. So, I backed off.

They were talking and then they heard growls which made Pari flinch.

They enter the convenience store and then they closed the door. It was a small place and the counters occupied the space and also it was a self check in store.

Pari - What should I take from the shelves.

Fiza - Take nine bottles of water, one bottle of juice, few sandwiches, chips and few items from the breakfast counter..You know what take anything just edible.

Pari - Got it!

They stuffed all the items in a bag.

Pari - Hey Fiza let's eat food eat in this bakery because we don't want that they lack food to eat.

Fiza - Ok

Meanwhile inside the MPH Hall.

Ashi - Mina I am hungry

Mina - I am also but what can we do.

After few seconds there was a big knock at the window above them.

Aisha - It must be Fiza

Pari - Hey guys open this window

Mina - We can't. We are trying

Manjula Mam - Fiza break the
window. We are going to hold a net and jump in that net.

Then Fiza broke the window and both of them jumped into the net.

Alina - Are you fine Fiza

Pari - Yes we are

Fiza - Here is the food

She handed the food to everyone and everyone started to eat like there is no tomorrow.

Ashi - we have to save this food for later