Ch.7 : Visionary, vision that's scary!

Vaishnavi - What do you mean by "It"?

Pari explains everyone everything that happened in the room. Everyone was shocked as hell.

Manjula Ma'am - This much things happened and you both didn't even dare to tell us about it!?

Pari - Sorry Ma'am...

Manjula Ma'am - What sorry will you take responsibility if something happens to her.

Ashi - I am really sorry...

Manjula Ma'am - Now don't be sad. Just someone carry her.

HM {Head Mistress} - I will.

Manjula Ma'am - What! No madam how can you do it?

HM {Head Mistress} - It is not written anywhere that a head mistress can't help their students. In fact it's our real job and first of all we are not in school. So, outside the school I am just a human helping another human.

Manjula Ma'am was feeling very remorseful for the things she said.

Head Mistress - You don't have to be sad. I am like your sister and it's a sister's job to show the right path to their siblings. That's why I was correcting your mistake.

Manjula Ma'am - Thank you Ma'am

HM {Head Mistress} - There is no thank you and sorry between sisters.

Then HM [Head Mistress] pat Manjula Madam's back and she carried Fiza on her back.

HM[Head Mistress] - Where should we go now?

Pari - Ma'am! Ma'am!

Aartika Ma'am - What happened?

Pari - Ma'am while I was in the control room. I saw a man maybe he might be the manager.

Manjula Ma'am - Where did you saw him?

Pari - 11th floor.

Head Mistress - Ok let's go there. Ashi you take this bow and arrow and take care of it.

Ashi - Is it Fiza's?

Head Mistress - Yes.

They went to that floor. Few went there by Elevator / Lift and few by stairs. After few minutes they successfully reached there.

Manjula Mam - In which room you saw the man.

Pari - At that room [Pointing at room no. 1103]

They all enter the room as the door was slightly open and the man was there and he got startled by seeing them.

???- Who are you all here!

Molly - We are just survivors. Mister!

??? - Why did you came here!

Pari - We saw that you were the only man who was alive that's why we came here.

??? - Ok...

Head Mistress - Would you mind if I put her on the bed.

??? - No I won't!

Then she place Fiza on the bed.

??? - What happened to her?

Ashi - She just fainted.

??? - Where did you all came from.

Monika - Marious Memorial school.

??? - You all came from that school.

Alina - Yes

All of sudden Fiza woke up and everyone flinch because of it.