tyler from vampier diaries

9/25/23

i have some TEA for y'all.  So over the weekend i went to hoco (saterday to be exact) and i saw this guy that i used to be in health class with. but i dropped out of two ib classes so i had to change my health class as well lmao.

anyways, lets just call him tyler cause im telling yall if yk who tyler is from vampier diares, thats who this man looks like im not joking. and if anyone is wondering yes im lowkey boy-crazy but i can't help it if i find some guys attractive lol.

okay so me and my friend go to the dance and like this year the dance was actually fun for once in my life. like they played old time justin bieber, tayler ect. and it was hella dark in the school and it was hard to see people pfft.

sooo as me and my friends get into the pit and start dancing with the crowd then i see tyler. i literly freaked out cause we were actually pretty close by each other and i looked at him and he looked at me and like little by little we kept inching our way closer to each other until our backs were LITERALY TOUCHING!

i didnt move and he didnt move, its like he wanted this to happen. but then his friend dragged him away so we ended up parting ways and i was sad cause i really wanted to talk to him but i chickend out cause i was scared and he was with his friends so yea.

but after the dance, me and my friend were heading back to her house cause i was sleeping over and i made it my mission that night to find his insta so i could message him cause i was feeling myself that night lmfao.

(spolier alert, i didnt end up finding his insta that night.)

so the next day (which was yesterday) i decided i was going to post some hoco picturss of me and my friends and when i did i notcied this one account that i've never seen, liked my post and i was like. wait a minute.

so i clicked on this persons pf, and they have no pictures except on their highlights. so i click it and i notice its a guy but he blurs out his face on every pic and the only thing you can see is his body cause he was showing off his muscles and then i get to this one highlight where i can see his face a little and its HIM, GUYS IT WAS TYLER.

he literaly liked my post and shit, i was freaking outtt. so i knew that this was him and so i decided to message him yall. and even though i knew ot was him i dm'd him and asked if his name was (insert actual name) and he was like yea, i am.

i flat out just told him that i think hes attractive and he takes the compliment lol. and we ended up talking yesterday for basically the whole day. then i asked if he had snap and he was like

"yeah"
"do you want it?"

and like YEA I WANT IT THATS WHY I ASKED SILLY.

i didnt actually say that but thats what i thought in my head lmao.

but like i just asked if he had snap so he was the one who asked if i wanted it 😝

alsooooo yesrerday was my birthday and he said happy birthday to me with that cute emojiiiii

this emoji: : )

like i loveee when guys use that emoji instead of the yellow smile faces, it's just so much cuter to me.

and when he snapped me, he sent a face picrure likeeeee ajjdkdgekxgeh

if yall don't know who tyler is from vampier diares, pause and go look this man up cause this is who he looks like im not playin.

and like it all makes sense now why i find him so fucking attractive because like tyler from vampier diares is my crush from that show lol.

but yea, flash forward to today we've just been snapping and i know that we have the same lunches together cause i saw him walking down the cafiteria with his friends. and he looked either at me or just in my diarection a few times but it looked like he wasnt paying attention to whatever his friends were saying to him lmao. but oh my lorddd is this man so fineeeee.

like i want to talk to this man in person but I'm scared as hell. I literaly get goosebumps talking about him to my guy friend earlier 😭

omg also, i feel like he at least thinks I'm attractive as well because like other wise he wouldn't have givin me his snap yk? cause like if you didn't see something happening between the person that called you attractive, then why would you even bother giving that person your snap? like he's gotta care about me to some extent lol.

guys am i just being dalulu? 😭

probably but like i need something to happen between him & me.

i feel like i'm cassie from euphoria, how she walks down the halls hoping that nate notices her lmao. i really don't know much about that show, i couldn't get passed the third episode, that shows intense ^ - ^

omg speaking of tyler, HE JUST SNAPPED ME!

but i'm not responding cause i'm not trying to look desperate or scare him away lol.

but yeah that's pretty much the tea on this guy, definitely will be talking about this man some more in the later chapters haha.

peace ✌️