late night drive

2/9/24

hiii super quick update cause nothing crazy really happened today. i did see tyler twice during lunch, i have no idea if he was looking  at me when i wasn't looking at him.

but it sure was nice to see his pretty face. also i noticed that he was wearing a beanie again. my friends said that he would wear a beanie almost everyday in freshman year lol, maybe he's going to start wearing it again. he looks good but i do really like his hair, i notice that he's been growing it out.

another thing that happened was that my yearbook teacher bought us chipotle for lunch cause we finished a certain amount of pages for the yearbook so yay.

but yeah that's pretty much what happened at school today.

then my mom came and picked me up from my dads at 7:30pm and took me and my brother on a late night drive.

we went to dairy queen and got ice cream and a burger. it was so yum 😋

i rolled down the window and listened to 5sos lol, obviously. then i played 'the night we met' on repeat. i also thought about tyler.

yk like any teenage girl would do when they have a crush on a boy.

can't believe i've liked him since september, it's going on 6 months now, this is honestly the longest i've had a crush on a guy before, like dead ass.

bro i remember that day so well to, i saw him in my health class and i turned to my friend and said "that's my future man".

we didn't end up together but at least i know i was liked by him at some point.

omg also, i took a picture of the valentines card that my friend wrote tyler's name on. i tried to upload it on yesterdays chapter but it wouldn't upload. so i'll upload it on this one lol.

i have to cover up the name but you guys can see the heart i was talking about that my friend added at the end of his name lmfao.

anyways, i love writing my thoughts down in this journal, can't wait to look back at this in years and be so happy i did this to remember what happened on this day.

anyways, i'm going to get off this app, byeee. i'll update soon!