tyler waved at me 😝😽

10/5/23-10/6/23

okayy huggeee update about my crush guys (aka tyler because i can't say his real name lmfao) 😝

so on monday, me and my mom went to target and i found these black yoga pants that are flared. i don't really like flared pants but like these black yoga pants fit me so well and i had a gyatt fr.

anyways, i put on the black yoga pants and my black 5sos crop tank top. and like i made sure my boobs were out cause like ykk?

so yeah, i have the same lunch with him on odd days and so i knew that i was gonna see him today cause him and his friends always walk down the cafeteria like three times lmao.

(also i say the word so a lot i hope u guys don't find this annoying 😭)

so my friends see him and i look over at him walking down the cafeteria and him and his friends go outside and sit on a bench. 😐

i could still see tyler so that was fine so i kept looking outside and it's like he knew i was looking at him cause he wasn't facing me and then boom, he turned his head and looked right at me 😭

so like he caught me staring and that was embarrassing to say the least.

so i look away and tell my friends and we're talking and everything and then him and his friends walk inside and they walk right past our table and to the concession stand that was going on.

(they we're selling like mexican candy and like hot chocolate idrk.)

and so tyler and his friends were in the line waiting and like btw tyler knows where i sit like he's aware of my presence. and this mf keeps looking at me and like keep in mind guys like we don't talk in person, only on snap and insta a little. but like he keeps turning around and looking at me like he's trying to get in my pants fr 😝

my friend looks over at me and she just reaches into her backpack and pulls out a 5 dollar bill and hands it to me. then she said

"just go buy something, anything idc just go!"

she wanted me to talk to him but i literally couldn't i was so nervous y'all have no idea how terrifying this shi is.

so i stand up and walk over to where him and his friends are all at and i stand behind them. and as i'm waiting in line, tyler turns around and looks at me. and my dumbass avoids eye contact with him cause i got nervous 😣.

but i noticed that when i looked back, his friends were smiling at him, so like i kinda think that tyler has talked about me to them cause like why would his friends act like that yk?

so flash forward a few hours, i'm now in my econ class and my teacher (shout out to him cause he's amazing) tells us what we're going to be working on and then asks us if we'd like to sit outside or sit in the fishbowl (which is our cafeteria). and ofc everyone wants to sit outside, including me so i was super happy.

so after we all migrate outside i sit next to my guy friend's cause they are they people i know in my econ class. and like twenty minutes later, they health class comes out. and my bestie is in that class as well as tayler 😍

so, my guy friend is friends with my crush and so he's not scared to talk to him. also i had health class the same day as my crush and i totally forgot that the health class was going on a walk.

well as soon as that clicks in my head, i see tyler walking outside..

and my friend calls his name and says hi to him.

then tyler looks at me, SMILES AND THEN WAVES AT ME. like i was speechless and shocked like did this really just happen?

and after tyler passed me, my guy friends said that he looked back at me a few times and i wanted to scream from excitement lmao.

and like when the health class started walking back, my guy friends were watching to see if tyler looked at me again, and sure enough he did.

guys i wanted to scream and kick my feet in the air like this guy is sooo fineee and he was looking at me? like if i had to guess exactly how many times tyler has looked at me in just this one day i'd give a solid 8 times throughout the day. and that's pretty good considering we don't talk in person (yet, it's a working process)

he wants me, he needs me and he craves me. manifesting is the key guys🤞🏻