Photography

(Y/n) sighed as the Galarian Meowth that Nemona had caught so that she could have a Pokémon on (y/n)'s level knocked out his Rhyhorn. "You did better that time" she smiled as she quickly returned her Pokémon.

"Yeah, I suppose so" (y/n) sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. He watched as Nemona walked over to his Pokémon with a revive and a full restore. "Still feels like I'm not progressing with my battling though"

"I just have more experience than you" Nemona waved it off. "As does almost everyone here. Just means you'll have to work harder"

"That's reassuring" (y/n) spoke sarcastically as he returned his Rhyhorn to its pokeball. "How am I supposed to get better if I can't win a battle?"

"You could go out and fight wild Pokémon" Nemona suggested with a smile.

"I don't want to hurt any Pokémon that don't have a trainer to heal them" (y/n) frowned as he shook his head. "Sounds like something a psychopath would do"

"I never thought of it that way" Nemona frowned as she rubbed the back of her head. "Everyone does it"

(Y/n) shook his head. "Not me"

"You can train with me" the two quickly turned to see a girl who had been sitting at the side of the room reading for the last half hour. "I'm new to this as well"

"And you are?" (Y/n) asked as he watched the girl stand up and close her book

"Sabrina" she replied as she put her book down and walked over. "Just got my first Pokémon last week"

(Y/n) nodded. "Ah, as did I" the boy nodded.

"He'll be glad to battle you" Nemona cut straight to the point as she pat the boy on the back.

Sabrina smirked as she pulled out a pokeball from her back pocket before quickly throwing it. "Shall we begin?"

—————————————————————

To say (y/n) was excited would be an understatement. He hadn't won a battle yet but now that he had it definitely felt good. Battles had still been fun before but this was even better. "Nice job! Both of you!" Nemona spoke happily as she healed up each trainer's Pokémon.