The Boat Part 2

"Arven?" Juliana tapped on the boys arm as he prepared himself a sandwich. He was silent as he carefully positioned a slice of cheese. "Arven?" She asked again as she tapped his head. Still he didn't react.

"Wow, he's really in the zone" (y/n) spoke as he watched from across the table. "I don't think he even noticed us come in"

"Arven?" Juliana once again tapped his head as he carefully positioned the top slice of bread before looking up. "Big Buddy?"

"Hm? Yes Little Bud?" He asked, a surprised expression on his face.

"Hi!" She smiled widely.

Arven glanced between the two newcomers before grabbing a knife and cutting the sandwich into four pieces. "Want-" Juliana quickly grabbed two pieces and suddenly a pokeball flew out of her bag and opened, releasing the Pokémon that was inside.

 "Want-" Juliana quickly grabbed two pieces and suddenly a pokeball flew out of her bag and opened, releasing the Pokémon that was inside

"Is that- is that a robot?" (Y/n) asked with a confused look. "It looks like something out of one of Rosa and Pokestar Studio's films"

"This is Miraidon!" Juliana spoke happily as she held up one piece of the sandwich only for the Pokémon to quickly eat it out of her hand. "He's a sandwich loving motorcycle lizard from the future!"

(Y/n) tried to think of some sort of response to that but found himself at a loss for words. He just reached out and grabbed his portion of the sandwich before taking a bite.

Arven let out a small laugh at the boys reaction as Juliana happily started eating. "How's it taste?"

"Amazing!" Juliana smiled up at Arven between bites. "Thank you" she gave him a quick hug before pulling away and finishing her portion of the sandwich.

"Definitely" (y/n) agreed as he took another bite. "So your motorcycle" he motioned to Miraidon. "How is it from the future?"

"Long story" Juliana shrugged. "Personal story"

"Got it" (y/n) nodded quickly. They were all silent for a moment as they ate. "So where's Nemona?"

"Last I saw her she and Kris were swimming" Arven replied with a shrug. "They wanted to see who was faster"

"My money's on Nemona" (y/n) said as he finished his portion. "She's a strong girl" Arven gave a confused look. "She bench pressed a Slowpoke the other week while she had me practicing my battling against a dummy"

"A whole Slowpoke?" Juliana smiled widely. "She's so cool"

"She is" (y/n) nodded in agreement as he stood up. "Well now that I've eaten your meal I'll leave you two lovebirds be"

"We're not-" Arven started only to get cut off.

"Bye!" Juliana smiled, thankful that the boy recognized she liked being alone with Arven.

Once out of the kitchen (y/n) rubbed the back of his head. "Which way was the-" he was cut off by the sounds of battling as well as Nemona's happy laughter. "Guess I'm going that way"