An Honorable Husband

After their catastrophic wedding and losing two people in her court. Rhaenyra spent most of her time with Ser Harwin Strong, she wanted to be happy with the man she truly loved and admired. Even though her husband wanted her to be happy, he couldn't allow his house and his family to be put to shame.

Laenor would have nightmares of their wedding every night, seeing Joffrey's ruined bloody face. He knows that his wife was always a troubled, complicated woman all her life. If his grandfather Jaehaerys had just chosen him to be king none of this would ever happen but unfortunately he was too young to ascend to the Iron Throne. Ser Criston Cole who has allied himself with Queen Alicent Hightower was not punished for his actions against Joffrey. Which made Laenor even more angry.

That night, Laenor got up with his Cloak and Sword to go to the cellars of the red keep to see the skull of Balerion The Black Dread. Looking at the skull and shrine while removing his sword, Laenor kneeled on his knees to pray to the gods. For he was made with the dragon blood of Old Valyria.

"Joffrey you fucking fool. What did you say to him? Why did you talk to him? I told you to keep your voice down! WHY DID YOU DO THIS!"

After Laenor shouted he suddenly cooled down. As he felt a cooling breeze, he felt as if his Grandfather and Aegon The Conqueror's spirits were guiding him to righteousness. As he made a sacred vow to protect his dynasty, he knew that this path would bring honor to the Targaryen ancestors.

"Grandfather Jaehaerys the Conciliator, the Wise, the Old King. I humbly ask you to guide me to the right path. Grandfather, I promise you as a blood of Old Valyria. I will honor my house name and house words. I will give my wife, sons and daughters made of Targaryen-Velaryon blood. I will keep my family protected from her father's mistakes. I will snatch the Iron Throne back from Old Town. I will make things right, just as you made it. I will kill Ser Criston Cole for murdering my friend. I will be known as King Laenor Targaryen. I swear it by the old gods and the new."

As Laenor returned to the room. He saw Rhaenyra sleeping in bed. He could end her suffering and he knew just what to do.

At that moment he shared a smooth kiss with his wife, but as soon as that happened he was pushed away.

"-What are you doing?"

"-Putting an end to your suffering."

"-Laenor, don't do this, you don't love me."

"Rhaenyra come here."

"Laenor, I won't let you do this to yourself. We made a promise. I won't let you-"

"That promise is what's going to destroy us, if we don't do this now."

As Rhaenyra turned away from him. Laenor luckily persuaded her to give in. So that he could help her take back the Iron Throne with other supporters. Whispering into her ear, he promised her something she always wanted.

"Rhaenyra. Joffrey's gone. Oldtown now stands against you. You've already lost two allies after our wedding. Criston Cole has not been committed for his crimes against killing Joffrey. Your father is putting you in great danger and you don't even know it. You're just a victim in Viserys' little game. I will strengthen your claim with the Velaryon's. I will give you sons and daughters my queen."

"A daughter!"

"You can name her whatever you wish. Please let me bring honor to my family name. I promise you will become Queen of the Seven kingdoms. And together, we will defeat those who pose a threat to us. Please Rhaenyra all I want is to protect you. Let me be your honorable husband."

Rhaenyra suddenly cried. Making a confession to Laenor about her inheritance. So she let her prince do his job as a husband.

"I'm not ready to rule. I just wanted to be loved. I just wanted to find happiness. I didn't think that it would cost me losing 2 allies. Alicent betrayed me because I slept with Daemon at the pleasure house and I manipulated Ser Criston into sleeping with me. He wanted me to run away with him to live a life in Essos but I declined his offer to be free."

Laenor then kissed her passionately. She wraps his hair in her hands, causing him to moan.

Laenor groans when she breaks the kiss, soon Rhaenyra kisses his neck. He kisses down her body slowly. Placing her gently on the bed. He removed her night dress along with his clothes.

"Laenor." Rhaenyra moaned as Laenor kisses up her thighs and licks into her cunt. Rhaenyra's moans grew louder. Laenor then slipped his 2 fingers into her mouth to keep her quiet, he then stopped before she could cum.

He then pulled his cock out, and Rhaenyra moaned like crazy as he entered slowly. She held onto him slightly and Laenor groaned. "It's alright my dear wife. I won't leave you."

Rhaenyra let him go freely, and she gripped on the sheets as he continued fucking her. Laenor continued as he was close. "Laenor. Laenor. LAENOR."

Quickly, he brought Rhaenyra to her climax, and she screamed his name as she shivered underneath him. Laenor came into her.

Laenor softly kissed his sleeping wife on the lips and whispered his promises to her. "I promise my dear wife, we will put an end to those Hightowers and we'll take our rightful place on the Throne. Our sons will be brave knights of the realm. I love you, Rhaenyra. Goodnight."

"I love you to, Husband."

Laenor and Rhaenyra then hugged each other. As they await for the next day to arrive.