Green's Coronation

Two weeks prior to Lady Laena's funeral, and after the attack on his daughter and family. King Viserys kept his promise to Laenor. Viserys's never told Alicent about the coronation for Aegon and Rhaenyra! Although Viserys taught Aegon how to rule in weeks, he will continue to do so!

But the only thing Aegon didn't know about was The Song of Ice and Fire! Rhaenyra was the only one who knew of Aegon's dream. Viserys had thought it was best to keep it that way. Alicent was a little happy that Viserys was spending more time with his children. Eventually Aemond regretted everything he did, Alicent did the same. Aegon still never wanted the throne but his father told him he had no other choice! His cousin-in-law wanted to put this all to an end.

"Aegon, tell your siblings to get ready for the coronation."

"Wait! What, father you can't do this!"

"Aegon-"

"I have no wish to rule. I'm not suited for the Iron Throne."

"AEGON! You have no other choice! I have no other choice! Your sister and the family have no other choice! My son-in-law, your cousin-brother-in-law gave us no other choice! I thought that giving your sister the throne would set things right. But she has been harmed for the past decades now! It's time for you to grow up, my son! Go get ready before your mother hears of this discussion."

Viserys told his children to get ready, for the Coronation. Everyone was happy except Aegon who always questioned how his reign would be!

"Father! Aegon doesn't want this! My sister should be-"

"Helaena enough! It's already been decided. Go and get ready, Ser Laenor would not like it if I changed my mind."

As Viserys left to the Council chamber to see the lords. Alicent was confused as to why her sons and daughter was dressed so formally.

"Helaena. What a beautiful dress!"

"It's only Yellow, mother!"

"Aegon! Aemond! Children why are all of you dressed accordingly?"

"Didn't you hear the rumors, Mother!"

"What rumors, Aemond? What are you talking about?"

"Father's changing Rhaenyra's succession and handing it to Aegon! He spent more time with us. Taught us how to rule! And we've come to understand that Rhaenyra was nothing but a pawn."

"YOUR FATHER IS WHAT? HOW IS IT THAT I'M THE LAST PERSON TO KNOW? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!"

"Mother calm-"

"NO! GET YOUR DRAGONS NOW! TELL ME WHERE THE DESTINATION IS?"

"Mother-"

"Aegon, you are to be king soon after your father is dead! TELL ME THE DESTINATION RIGHT NOW?"

"Harrenhal. Father's going to coronate me the throne at, Castle Harrenhal! He's making the arrangements with Lord Larys Strong in the council chamber!"

Alicent then stormed out angered. She went to see Viserys to demand answers as to why she was the last person to know of the coronation. 

As the sun brightened. Rhaenyra was still sleeping, Laenor kissed her on the forehead and rubbed her stomach. He then left to his family to discuss some things. Laenor made his own private council chamber in Driftmark. Ser Qarl was his Master of Whispers.

"So my son, how shall we proceed?"

"The coronation is today. Viserys has sent word that the arrangements have been made. The ships are to be departed to Castle Harrenhal. There Viserys will announce Aegon to ascend to the throne. The Greens have crossed the line, so out of spite! We are going to give them what they want! We are going to test them to see if they actually have what it takes. To see if Aegon has what it takes to reign peacefully like his ancestor."