Bronze Fury's Return

Rhaenyra and her family were on Dragonstone taking care of their children. Many people in court couldn't stop gossiping about Laenor's big family. They still continued the rumors that Laenor and Rhaenyra were destined to be just like their grandparents. Jacaerys was outside training. He trained very hard every single day. He did it for his mother. His father even taught him and trained with him and his brothers. He also had faith in his uncle, Aemond that he would claim a dragon of his own. And he always wondered why his father said to be careful with whom he trusted in King's Landing.

Jacaerys sometimes was sad for his mother. He promised her that he would find the path to righteousness. He even trained his brothers on how to wield a sword even with their father watching. Laenor always told him that he made him proud. But he wanted to make him prouder. He studied and studied every single book and house words of Kings Landing. He knew his family history very well. He knew about Aegon and His Conquests. He knew about Aegon. Visenya. Rhaenys. Aenys and Maegor! And how they earned their names. His father even told him stories about his Great-grandparents. King Jaehaerys, The Wise King. And Queen Alysanne, The Good Queen. Which was why his youngest triplet sister was named after her.

Laenor told Jacaerys that he had a claimant to the Iron Throne. And that Dragonstone was his rightful castle. Although he saw his mother was unhappy. He knew his father tried his best as a husband to make her feel better. He always heard stories from his father of his great-great-grandfather's dragon and he was told he hasn't been seen in years. And no one could claim it. If Jacaerys was to be future king. Then he would have to pay attention to his allies and take the throne seriously. Just in case something terrible were to happen.

Jacaerys wanted to know more. So he took his sword went to Vermax and placed him in the dragonpit of Dragonstone. Chained him up. And apologized for what he was going to do. Giving the dragon a bit of confusion.

"Vermax, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me. But I must do this! War is afoot."

The small dragon that has not grown an inch. Was so confused on what was Jacaerys was doing! That he didn't realize that Jacaerys would abandon him for years but he will be claimed by another rider soon. He just needed patience. He even told him about the Hightower's war. Vermax gave him weird looks. Before his rider left, Jacaerys promised that he would have another rider.

"Vermax. I'm so sorry. But I have to do this if we are to succeed!"

(Growls)

"The Beacon on the Hightower, do you know what color it glows when Oldtown calls its banners to war?"

(Growls)

"It glows green. The Queen, my step-grandmother wore green at my mother and father's wedding! That is why I must do this! I have to do whatever it takes to keep mother and father safe. Even if it means claiming one of the biggest dragons in the world. Don't worry, I'll find you another rider. I always enjoyed being with you. I'll love you always, Vermax."

After Jacaerys hugged Vermax and left. Vermax screamed and wined for Jacaerys. Jacaerys cried and regretted every second of it. But he realized his family would need all the help they could get if their was to be a war on the horizon. His brother, Baelon went with him. Because his dragon never hatched, they went out different ways around and searched for unclaimed dragons. After walking around for minutes he came across the smoking caverns of the dragonmont close to the volcano's.

Taking a stick of fire. He went to explore the cave. Singing a lullaby in High Valyrian. Little did he know the dragon he was going to claim would make him unbeatable. And even further his claimant as the future King of Kings Landing.