1-Fathers Day

Jude's Pov

Today was Fathers Day. I never enjoyed it or any holiday in general.

Ever since Callie and I went into foster care, things like Christmas and Halloween never really happened. I always stayed home and never got presents . Ever.

Another reason I'm not looking forward today was that all of my siblings were having there Fathers over except the twins, due to not knowing who there father is. Mike and Robert were coming over.

I don't like Robert. At all. He came into Callie's life as soon as things were going the way they were supposed to.

Callie's Half-Sister Sophia ruined everything. She tore up the legal rights papers so Callie couldn't get adopted. She wanted Callie in there family. When Callie wanted to stay with us. The Adam Fosters. We are her family. The Quinn's don't know Callie like we do. Sophia hasn't been through what we have been, Callie has been through a lot and she needs people like Stef and Lena in her life. They are what makes her stay sane and what keeps her from not going off the edge.

"Morning, Sweetie." Stef says

Morning Mom, What are we having for breakfast?" I ask

"Uh just make some cereal is that alright bud?" Lena asks

"Yeah that fine" I reply

"I can't believe it. My first fathers day without my dad." Stef says sadly

"Well at-least we wont have to hear his complaining." Lena says with a humored tone.

"Hmm, Yes that's a good thing to love." Stef says with a little laugh.

"So uh Jude, We are having Mike and Robert over is that okay?" Stef asks me.

"Uh yeah, that's okay." I say with a emotionless tone.

"You sure honey, Its okay if your a little uncomfortable?" Lena asks sympathetically.

"Yeah, its fine. Can I Invite my dad?" I ask a little scared.

"You mean Donald." Callie says

"Yeah, my dad.." I say with a harsher tone

"Why..." she ask dry.

"You get to spend Fathers Day with your day." I say

"Well Robert actually wants to be in my life, when Donald just signed the papers and walked out the door. He doesn't want anything to do with you." she says rudely.

"You don't know that okay!" I yell

"Yes I do Jude." she says

"And why do you hate him so much!" I yell again.

"Because he killed our mother!" she says standing up upset.

"Callie!" moms say

"It was an accident!" I yell

"Drunk driving is not an accident Jude!" she says with a smart tone.

"Alright that's enough." Lena says.

"Yes! both of you need to calm down!" Stef says.

" I think that is a great idea Jude, why don't you go upstairs and call him." Lena says.

I get up give Callie a glare and run upstairs.

I walk upstairs and grab my phone when I see that there are 3 missed calls and 12 messages from Connor. I smile to myself and decide to text him.

Text Convo*

J- Hey sorry was talking with moms, so whats up?

C- FINALLY! I was wondering what you were doing this afternoon?

J- Umm Were having some people over for Father's Day. You should come!

C- Really? I don't want to intrude on a family thing?

J- Connor, your practically family, yes i think you should come! I have to ask still but yeah!

C- Oh okay I'll ask my dad about it>

J- Oh and Guess what!

C- What?

J- My dad might come!

C- REALLY?! That's awesome! But err isn't he still in prison? No offense.

J- XD no he got out a while ago.

C- oh well I've always wanted to meet your dad it would be cool our dads could "bond" XD

J- that would be interesting...

C- It would wouldn't it XD

J- Haha...so I gotta call him to make sure he can come so I'll text you if your able to come or not.

C- Kk bye <3

J- Bye!

End of Convo*...