13- Or not

Thank you so much!!! For 2k!!!!! Here is the update that you have been long waiting for!!! And i'm so sorry for all of the AU

Jude's Pov 

Connor and his dad left quickly after he arrived. What if he doesn't wan't us to be together. What if he doesn't let us see each other like last time.

My moms walked in and talked to me.

"Jude, honey this is none of your fault. Okay, we should have talked to Adam first." Stef told me.

"Yeah it is.." I said quietly.

"No, Jude it is not. We shouldn't have said anything to you both." Lena told me.

"Connors dad hates me." I cried softly and then I flopped my face into the pillow.

"Jude, Know he doesn't. He's just looking out for Connor. Doing what a father should do." Stef told me.

Then the phone rang.

"I'll go get it." Stef told us and got up patting me on the back.

Lena then kissed me on my head and told me things were going to be okay.

Stef then ran up the stairs with the phone in her hand.

She looked at us and said "Connor".

I shot up as quickly as can be.

"Is he okay? Whats wrong. Did Adam hurt him! Tell me now!" I said very fast.

"He's fine. I think, Adam was talking to him and Connor freaked out and ran off. Adam thinks you should go see if hes okay." Stef told me.

"Yeah lets go." I said instantly and ran out the door.

*Skip car ride

"Hey Adam!" Lena yelled from the car.

Adam walked toward us

"Hey guys thanks for coming." he said

"Of course. Where is he?" Stef asked.

"He ran off towards the bathrooms over there. I didn't wanna make things worse so that's why I called you." he said.

"Okay." That's all I said as i quickly ran off as fast as I could towards Connor.

 I saw Connor sitting there having a full on melt down.

I ran over there and put my arms around him, I pulled him into a hug and just held him there.

"Shh its alright everything is going to be alright." I told him.

"No it isn't " Connor told me as he sobbed.

"Tell me what happened." I told him.

Connor told me everything. 

With his dad. His mom. And the part where he could be moving.

Tears weld up in the corners of my eyes. 

I couldn't cry not in front of Connor. I needed to be strong for him right now.

"Why can't she just move here?" I asked.

"I don't know, my dad said this could be a life learning experience." he said.

"Dubai. That's thousands of miles away." I said.

"I know." he told me looking down.

"But you know what. You and me. Were inseparable. Nothing can stop us Connor." I said letting the tears fall.

"I-i love you so much." Connor let out sobbing.

" I-i love you to." I said having my voice break also.

Connor and I sat there in that moment holding each other closely not letting go. 

In that moment we weren't thinking about his mom, other people, my family. In that moment it was just me and him.

Inseparable.

There's your chapter guys I hope you liked it. This one got to me. I was crying in the middle of writing it. Comment, Favorite, Share, and Follow- 

-Toddles