8- Beach date

Jude's Pov 

*video game noises

Connor and I decided to go to the beach.

Our little beach date mostly consisted of us playing star wars on our phones.

"Hey its Connor!" somebody yelled out of nowhere. 

Connor looked up from his phone. 

From a distance you could see a group of guys about our age heading towards us.

"Connor! Man its been forever!" said one of them.

"Jake.....it's so great to see you!" Connor said with a obvious tone.

"Yeah man! So who's this?" This so called Jake asked pointing to me. 

"Oh this is Jude! He's my-" I nodded at him referencing that it was okay to say it.

"He's my boyfriend..." Connor said. I could see the fear in his eyes and he could probably see it in mine to.

"Wait so your a gay now?" One of the guys said.

"Yeah Peyton is that going to cause problems?" Connor said clearly getting angry.

"No man...it's just... I didn't really know...that you were you know..." Peyton said.

"What? Gay! You can say it, its not a bad word! And yes I am!" Connor said getting a little madder. I smiled to myself about the reference Connor used from one of our past conversations, except he was saying it this time.

"But what about that girl Daria? You to had the total hots for each other." Jake said.

"I was experimenting... so can we just move on from that.... I am with Jude now..Not Daria..." Connor said glancing at me.

"Yeah man...Well why don't you introduce us to your...boyfriend." Peyton said.

"Well um Jude these are my soccer teammates. Collin, Jake, Peyton, Mason, Breckon, Grant, Alex, JC, and Kerry." Connor said pointing to each one.

"So wait are you two like on a date right now?" Kerry said smirking.

"Well we were..." I said quieting the last words.

"Oh well we don't wanna ruin your date so we will be off! Oh and Connor we miss you on the team!" Grant said.

"Yeah well thanks guys." Connor said.

As the guys started to walk away. I heard what i think his name was JC say "ha fags" and a few others teammates laugh at that.

Connor must have heard it too because he looked at me concerned.

"You know JC is a total douche anyways so lets not worry about that okay?" He said looking at me.

"Yeah, i guess. That went a lot better than I was expecting." I say looking down.

"Yeah I was literally terrified." Connor said.

"Really? I thought you were going to wack them with your crutches!" I said laughing.

Connor laughed with me. I layed down across Connors stomach and stared at the clouds.

What a perfect day.

AU- So i finally updated! THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 500 reads!!!! I love you guys so much!

Also I decided to tell you who plays what character because I got really bored so here they are!

Jake Reynolds- Matthew Espinosa *Younger though LOL*

Peyton Savage- Tanner Buchanan

Breckon Savage- Louis Tomeo

Mason Dye- Corey Fogelmanis

Grant Mills- Zac Pullam

Alex Miguels - Spencer List

Collin Hanting- Collin Ford *Lol

JC Remmington III - Cameron Boyce

Kerry Williams- Ryan Lee

So there are your characters! The characters names are first! and actors are second! If you didn't figure that out so there ya go!