6- Here we are again

Jude's Pov
Buzz* buzz
I opened my eyes. Light shining through the windows. I didn't really recognize my surroundings. I'm at Connors house.                                                                                                                                                                                 I turn over to see Connor next to me sleeping. He was snoring slightly but not to bad. I got up to start picking up the trash from last night.                                                                                                                                      "Uggg I think I ate to much popcorn." Connor said as he rubbed his belly. "You always say that every time we watch a movie." I laugh.

"Yeah I know but it's true." He said holding out the e.

"That movie was absolutely terrible." He says

"It was wasn't it."I say laughing.

"You didn't even watch it you were on your phone the whole time." Connor said while giving me his look.
"Oh don't give me that look BeJeweled is addicting." I say.

"Oh no way. Candy crush is so much better." 

"Yeah right." I huffed. Connor then jumped on top of me laughing.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Oh nothing....." He says laughing.

Connor then starts tickling me. 

"ConConnor stastop" I say.

Connors dad then walks into the living room.
Me and Connor sit up and pull our shirts.
He coughs. "Boys." Nodding at us. And then walks out.

Connors facial expression is something that I will never forget.

"Nice facial expression. If you were a walrus." I say laughing.

"Oh really could a walrus do this." Connor leans in and kisses me. 

I was starting to get more comfortable with Connors affection. Things felt right and I was happy.

I finished picking up the trash and took it Into the kitchen.

I walk back into the living to see Connor on his phone looking very tired.

"Hey where did you go?" he asks with a raspy morning voice.

"Just took out the trash. Why?" I ask.

"Oh no reason. So you wanna hit the beach in about an hour." he asks raising his eyebrow.

"Well your foot's not healed, How are you gonna swim?" I ask very confused.

"I won't swim." he said.

"Okay, I guess." I say looking down.

Connor got up on his crutches and hobbled off to his room to change.

I have to admit I'm a little insecure. I like Connor and all but it makes me a little uncomfortable.

Well better go get dressed.