Part 10

"Vada" echoed off the walls of the bathroom in a strangled groan.

Mia's voice only made me suck on her neck all the more, as I bit down on her skin and she let out another guttural moan. At this point, she was going to have hickeys covering the entirety of her skin, but it was passed my time to care.

I moved back to her lips as we continued to lazily kiss due to our tipsy states. Our tongues danced and I pressed off the door, walking us slowly into the wall so Mia now had her back to it. My right hand slid down her neck to her collarbone and landed on her breast and I began to massage it slowly.

"More," Mia gasped into my mouth tightening her grip on the back of my head. She tangled her fingers in my hair and tugged as if she thought we could somehow draw our mouths closer. Quickly I slid my hand down to the bottom of her shirt and felt her warm firm stomach clench under my fingertips. I ran it up slowly as I felt a shiver pass through her body, and I landed on her clothed breast. I pulled away from her quickly as her eyes opened and she nodded, my eyes watching her closely as I lifted her bikini top and shifted my hand under it. Immediately I felt her nipple harden as I pinched and massaged it in my fingers, Mia letting out breathy whimpers and I latched back onto her pulse sucking. My left hand moved from her waist to her ass, giving it firm grab and pulling our cores against each other again. Mia let out a yelp, as she gripped my head harder and started rolling her hips forcibly into me, drawing mine into hers chasing the same feeling. 

Is this finally real?

"Auhhh Vadaaa..." My thoughts interrupted and my attention snapping back to Mia as she lets out a breathy moan in my ear. My knee sliding up between her legs to her core and pressing firmly causing her breathing to become heavier and in quick gasps. My hand presses firmly against her breast, covering it entirely as I continue to massage it, my other hand guiding her hips and ass as she drags her clit against my thigh. I move my lips back kissing her passionately, but getting cut off frequently by her moans that I quickly swallow in my mouth. 

"Please Vada-" before she finishes her sentence I am moving fast, sliding my hand to her waistband and slipping it underneath and over her underwear.

Fuck she's wet, really fucking wet.

An uncontainable moan releases from my throat the same time one does from her mouth, and she shudders against me mumbling out "Yes...your fingers" before she quickly captures my lips with hers. My hand begins to move against her through her soaked underwear while my other hand continues to work against her breast. Her hands loosely hanging from my hair and neck as she is caught up in the pleasure. I am beginning to too, as I pull away to look at her eyes closed, mouth parted, skin glistening, red-marked neck and chest heaving. 

Sensing me looking at her I'm assuming, she opens up her eyes and stares deeply into mine. I try to focus in on hers fully with my glazed over twinkling eyes and a lazy grin spreading across my face. I pick up on some emotion flashing across her eyes and her forehead gaining a crease as she is looking at me. 

I chuckle a little unsure and move my head back towards her, but she puts a hand on my cheek to stop me, as her other hand moves to mine that's on her chest halting my actions. I become visually puzzled I assume as her face softens but doesn't lose its focus, my arm drops off of her and she moves to my hand that's pressed against her wetly covered core. She tugs on my wrist to pull it out from her pants, a shuddered breath escaping her mouth as my fingers drag against her clit as they leave her pants. She shuts her eyes tightly for a second before regaining her determination to end this moment I thought was amazing for both of us, finally breaking away, firmly pressing her palm against my collarbones.   

"Vada I-" she cuts herself off,  "I'm...we shouldn't be doing this," she pants out, her breath slowing down and evening out as she looks anywhere but me. 

I can't imagine what my face looks like right now. Shocked, devastated, angry, hurt; my brain trying to catch up to the switch up of passion to conversation. Was I doing too much, not enough? I back up from her until I can fully see her, taking in her words.

"Mia, what do you mean? Are you serious right now," My body stiffening as I am sensing the thing I feared: rejection.

"Yes i-it's not right, we are friends. This is a mistake, you aren't fully aware of what you are doing-" her voice unfocuses from my mind as her words hit me like a brick wall. She regrets this. She doesn't feel the same. It was a mistake.

"I am perfectly aware of what I am doing right now, or was doing. I'm not stupid, I didn't follow you in here for the hell of it. You kissed me Mia. You kissed me then told me you wanted me when I wanted you too. But then you pull away and act like this isn't right? That it was a mistake and we are just friends?!" I spit out

Her eyes finally meet my face nervously as she is taken aback by my anger and reaction.

"No, Vada I didn't mea-" 

"Whatever Mia, fuck this if you don't want me!" I lash out unlatching the bathroom and throwing the door open.

"Vada! Vada wait a second! Wait-" I hear her say, but I am already storming out of the room, through the hallway, down the stairs, and out the front door.

~~~~~

I'm back :p