Chaper Two... ;)

Levy-chan's POV

~~~

*Before Arrival*

"Lu-chan... have you seen Erza-san lately...?"

"Eh? Erza-san?", Lucy replied, checking her reflection with a pocket mirror, "No, I don't think I have... oh crap, she might be chasing some idiot around with her spatula."

Juvia, sitting across from me, scowled. "Lu... what the heck are you doing?! Your obsessing over your perfectly perfect eyebrows! Your not usually like this, y'know..."

Lucy huffed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I know, I know! But this job is different! We're not being maids for elderly whatsits. We're working for teen guys! No, wait, royal teen guys! I know Miss Erza was trying to get us a good pay, but royalty?!"

Juvia rolled her eyes, fiddling with her necklace.

"Honestly, I don't see why you care so much, Lu. They're just boys."

Lu-chan practically screamed. "Just BOYS?! Ohno ohno... I have to practice my winking... and Levy-chan, can you tell me if my flirting is overdone? I don't want to seem desperate. Levy-chan?"

By then, I had snuck off to find Erza-san. The train would be arriving soon, and Erza-san would probably be left on the train, not paying attention to the announcement.

I checked the shoe shining compartment, the lounge, and even the spa... where else could she be??? Aaaahhh... the dining cart."

I sped up, hearing the announcement for Nakura, an outer town, near Magnolia, where we would get off. I vaguely remembered Nakura from a magazine. Apparently, it's a beautiful town beside the sea. More importantly, it was one of the only regions where magic hadn't been destroyed. Not yet. But it was only a matter of time before the council tended to them.

Anyhow, I entered the dining cart. It was quiet, with not many people inside. At the far wall, was Erza-san, stuffing her face with cheesecake bits.

"Erza-san, c'mon! We're about to arrive! What've you been doing all this time?!", I twirled my wavy, blue hair; a habit I formed when I was pretty heated up.

Erza-san gave a muffled reply, moved over, and pointed at a plate. It had a sign that said, SAMPLES. Oh shiiiiiz...!

I looked at her, scandalized. "MISS ERZA! Those are samples! They aren't meant for- UGGGGH! We didn't bring enough money to pay for all this! I spent our last ten on the new 'Blood Of Olympus book!!!"

Erza-san gulped down thecrest of her cake, and wiped off the last, guilty crumbs. "Relax, Lev... I charmed the chef into letting me have the rest of the samples..." She blew a kiss at the chef behind the counter. The chef looked momentarily starstruck at the sexy redhead, as if she was a heaven in a body. "And anyways, if anyone tried to stop me, I've got my spatulas ready!"

I shivered, and stumbled forward as the train came to a screeching halt.

Suddenly, over the crackly speaker, I heard,
'The FastTrack train has arrived at Magnolia station. Any passengers planning to get off at Magnolia should disembark now. Again, any passengers planning to get off at Magnolia should ddisembark now. Keep small children away from the rails, and in your sight. Thank you for riding with us today, and we hope to see you again!'

Grabbing Erza-san's hand, I steered us through the clumps of people, towards the door. There was no time to find Lu-chan and Juvia now.

We walked through the sliding doors and into a packed station.

Through the sea of people, I spotted a blondie and blunette.

"Juvia! Lu-chan! Over here!"

We met up, all of us relieved that we were together again. We were all so close, sharing countless memories together. Being split up was difficult, even for such a short period of time.

I shouted to Erza-san over all the noise, "Where's the map I gave you? We need to find the quickest way out, and to the Dreyar palace! It was in your front pocket, remember?!"

Erza-san blinked in confusion. Then, suddenly, realization dawned on her face.

"Oh craaaap.... the paper with all those lines on it???", she asked sheepishly.

Juvia groaned. "Oh gosh... I'm sure we could just find a guide...", her voice trailed off, her eyes a few inches above my head.

I spun around. Behind me was a tall, man with longish, light green hair. He was pale, with a dot below his left eye; side swept bangs covered his right one. He was wearing a velvet, swordsman uniform. I bit my lip as he focused on me. He looked like he was deciding something; his eyes looked so deep and knowing.

Lu-chan said lightly, "Umm... may we help-"

The man interrupted, "I am Fried. I work for the Dreyars, and was sent to fetch you four young ladies and escort you safely. Now if you would, please follow me." He started off at a brisk pace.

Lu-chan giggled softly. "He has a deep voice! It's kinda cute!"

Juvia looked at him skeptically. "I don't think we can trust him..." She wrinkled her nose. "I mean, who would trust someone with that kind of fashion?"

Erza-san's eyes blazed. "And escort you safely", she mocked, "I can very well take care of myself, and everyone else in this club, thank you very much!", she cried indignantly.

I hesitated for a second, then shook my head.

"C'mon guys. He seems fine."

I followed Fried at double speed, [im such a poet!!! ;)], trying to catch up to him. I could hear the others grudgingly agreeing.

"I suppose we can't question Levy, can we?", teased Lu-chan, skipping beside me.

Fried, still a good ways ahead of us, clenched his jaw.

"You four are the slowest prunes I've ever had the chance to meet. The Dreyars need faster maids than you! You'd best hurry up, before I poke the lot of you with my sword tip", he laid a hand on his sheath, shoulders set, looking completely serious. "I don't believe you'd fancy that, now would you?"

Lu-chan paled, Juvia raised an eyebrow, and Erza-san looked furious.

I sprinted ahead, catching up to Fried. I didn't fancy having a sword scar anytime soon.

Erza-san muttered something about 'being the leader of the club', and went slightly ahead of me. Juvia and Lucy followed suit.

I don't know why, but at that moment, I felt like this day was going to be...

Interestingly different.

Strange.

I felt the winds of fate change courses; no longer pushing me back.

They were now pushing us forward, into unknown territory.

And there was no stopping now.

*dramatic pause*

>curtains close

Yay!!! End of Chappie numero dos! I'm feeling so elated/victorious/accomplished. It's hard to describe it...!
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed it, and I love you guys for reading this. XOXOXO
Please, please, if you have any criticism comment it below! ;)
It would be very, berry helpful!!!
Anyhoo, I'll see you guys later!

~omnipotent_shrimp
0^0
[Oh yeah, feel free to comment/vote/share/follow me!!!]