Chapter 11

Heyo! 19 views to 1K!!! We can do it! ;)

~*~

Maid Lucy Heartfilia's POV

"Mmm... Mornin Levy-chan!"

"Mornin Lu! Morning Juvia and Erza-san!"

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. My hair was a mess, and I was exhausted.

"L-Lu... Perhaps you should put something over your...um your..."

"EH?" I looked down and a flaming blush filled my cheeks.

All I was wearing were my lacy pink bra and panties. My breasts bulged, seductively tempting to any male eyes.

"G-Gomen!" I quickly pulled on my black tank top. Last night I had been so tired that I just crashed in my undies.

"Lucy, where did Erza-san go?"

Juvia had just woken up in her indigo silk pajamas.

I looked around and found Erza-san's bed empty, still as impeccably clean as it had been the night before.

I frowned.

"Maybe she took out the trash earlier this morning. Surprising, if she did."

"Hmmm maybe..." Levy sounded unconvinced.

"Here, you guys get ready and I'll go look for her." I said, slipping on a black miniskirt.

Really, I just wanted to see that cute pink haired boy. Erza-san could take care of herself. She had taken care of me since I was fourteen. She'd be fine.

Before any of them could object, I slipped out of the room and started wandering around the palace, admiring the tapestries and paintings that adorned the walls.

So pretty...

I had just walked up the staircase and passed a few rooms when I heard soft whispers emitting from a silver trimmed door.

"Mystogan... I don't see why... I don't understand..."

"Erza. My family is of no danger to you. Magic is a tool. It's neither good nor evil. It all depends on the person using it."

"... Mystogan. I will trust you on this. But know that my maids and I are free to leave the estate whenever we want."

"Of course. Does this mean you'll be staying then?"

"I don't think I ever fully considered leaving. Even if I wanted to, my maids love it here. Lucy especially."

I slowly opened the door a bit, and peeked in.

On the bed, scarlet hair tussled and wild, Erza was propped up by gold embroidered pillows.

Across from her, staring intensely at her was that other prince... M-M-Mystogan! Yeah, that's it!

Mystogan leaned in a bit and whispered something in her ear. His lips brushed against her pale skin, but either she didn't notice or she didn't care.

Whatever he said, Erza seemed to find amusing. She tilted her head back and gave a peal of laughter.

"You wish! But really, Mysty, may I use your shower?"

Mysty?

Eyes wide, I backed out of the room, closed the door, and ran into someone.

"Ah Gomene!!! Oh no, Your Majesty, please forgive me!!!"

I stumbled backwards and met the chocolate eyes of the youngest prince; Natsu Dragneel Dreyar.