Chapter 9 :)))

^ Above is the saddest freakin thing I've ever seen... Its a Vocaloid video! Check it out and experience the feels ;)

Kay mah dragons...

Mission Impossible: So I really really really need a good cover for this book so I'm going to you guys. Can someone make a cool cover this story and send it via email??? My email is as follows:

@riceball211@gmail.com

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Thanks you guys, now we shall proceed to proceed! :)

~*~

Erza-san's POV

"Ok, I was promised answers. Now I want some."

Prince Mystogan frowned and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're really stubborn, y'know?"

"Yeah I know." I smiled cheekily at him.

It was the night after Juvia's accident and the maids and I had been worn tired with all the cleaning. Dusting, washing, planting, errands, cooking...

I felt shitty.

But at approximately 11:30 I returned to the Maids Suite, took a lavender scented bubble bath and changed into my cute bunny onesie. I was all ready to crash.

But Prince Mystogan decided to knock on our damn door and asked me on a walk in the spacious indoor gardens. Curious of what this was about, I obliged to his and my giggling maids' pleasure.

I could hear there laughing and gossiping as we headed towards the Indoor Gardens.

And so, I decided to make it worth my time. I inquired about the icicle and Lyon's odd reaction. And I was in the process of getting answers.

"It's really hard to explain."

"Word constipation?"

"Ew, how about no?"

"Then do get it out."

"Thats what she said."

I facepalmed.

He got serious again, and I realized I actually liked his silly side. But that was beside the point. I was here for answers not socializing.

He took a deep breath and faced me.

"If I said the word magic what comes to mind?"

"Banned in XXXX, magic has been deemed an out of control, dangerous force that has gripped Fiore. In order to gain independence from this plague, the Ex Magic Ordinance has been put in order. Anyone who is found using or associating themselves with magic will be sentenced to court for a Level 7 or higher punishment that shall be decided by the Judge. If you or anyone else has been in contact with magic, you are encouraged to come clean for the sake of New Fiore; this is a New Age. An age without Magic."

Straight from our school books.

He whistled.

"Well... The teachers must've loved you."

I rolled my eyes.

"Levy made me study..."

"I can see that. She seems like that kind  of responsible smarty person."

I smiled and shook my head.

Get back on track Erza...

"So what are you getting at?"

He looked away and seemed to be weighing his chances. I could see his indecision in trusting me.

I reached for his hand and he looked back at me, startled.

"Mystogan, whatever you may be talking about, you can trust me. I may not come off as a calming presence or whatever, but I am strictly loyal to my... My friends... Because I've learned that you have to treasure friends while they're there. And um yeah."

I finished lamely, unused to such lengthy deep conversations.

Mystogan read my expression and measured my reactions.

I swallowed hard; a lump had formed in my throat because that tiny speech had brought back lost memories.

"Erza, are you alright...?" He trailed off, and stopped talking after I gave him a death glare.

"Course I'm fine. Why would you ask?" These words came out cold and bitter.

I hated, above all else, weakness. Weakness has no room in Erza Knightwalker Scarlet. It would have to find somewhere else to live.

Mystogan wiggled his eyebrows.

"So, are we like, on the Friend Status now?"

I punched his arm.

"Tell me what you know, and then I'll consider it."

He grinned and laced his hand through mine.

I blushed but figured this was the quickest way to legit answers so I just gritted my teeth and stayed put.

"Right. So, answers. Okay this is gonna sound far-fetched but-"

"Just say it."

"But us Dreyars we... We still have magic in our family line."

I stared at him.

"But everyone does. Lucy's great grandmother was a Celestial Wizard."

He gave a harsh laugh.

"Yeah, but we actually practice magic."

My hand immediately separated from his, and I took a step back, alarmed.

I hadn't expected this. I was way over my head. I needed to get out. Get some air. Now.

"Erza..." His voice was pained. "I knew you'd be like this. Please... Not all magic is bad, just stop moving and I'll explain."

"N-no, Mystogan I have to go I-"

"Erza. Please." He grabbed my arm.

I yanked it away and hastened towards the exit.

He stopped me mid stride and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Erza Scarlet Knightwalker. Stop it right there and listen to me."

His fierce words stopped me. Only then did I notice his arms around my waist, and it gave me odd tingles.

I turned around awkwardly, until I was facing him.

I took a deep breath and replied sharply;

"Fine. Fine. I'll listen to you're damn story. But it had rather be worth my time because me and my maids have some packing to do."

~*~

Sorry guys for the cutoff!!! I like a dose of JerZa doncha think so?

Heheheheee ;)

Ermahgawd I'm at 700 views, and I'm so thankful!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆
I CAN GET TO 1K WE CAN DO IT!
Yeaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!

So I'll see you all next time and continue to be awesome my dragons~ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

omnipotent_shrimp

^_^