Chapter 7...!

^ Above is World is Mine by Hatsune Miku
Do check it out, I adore Miku! :)

Anyhow, this chapter's dedicated to Gruvia431

Please follow her and support her in any way you can!!! ;)

Chapter 7

~*~

Levy Mcgarden's POV

~*~

Damn Prince Mystogan.

Damn him and his thirstiness for milk.

Dammit.

I had been enjoying myself, shamefully kissing the second oldest Prince on my first encounter.

Embarrassing much?

But his lips were so full, his grip on me was so firm... it was hard not to take pleasure in it.

And then Mystogan walks in, in all his onesie glory.

"Gajeel?!"

We quickly tore apart, Gajeel swearing at Mystogan and me swaying around, confused and dazed.

"What- why- how?!" Mystogan's strangled voice broke through my foggy mind.

"Shut up Mystogan, and mind your own fuggin business!" Gajeel hissed under his breath. It was late at night, and nobody wanted to wake Lady Mirajane.

Mystogan took deep breaths, restoring his cool, collected demeanor that had masked his face the whole day.

"I want to hear the story. The whole story. From both of you. Now."

The Prince's sharp voice cut through me. I fully realized the gravity of my situation and how stupid I had been.

"S-Sir I apologize for my---"

"I kissed her. You know how it is. She was just... there." Gajeel chuckled, as if nothing had happened.

Mystogan narrowed his eyes, clenching his jaw.

"Maid, go to your quarters. Gajeel... we will talk. Immediately."

Gajeel mocked his brother in a falsetto voice and winked at me. I had been dismissed.

Courtseying clumsily, I rushed out the kitchen. Ripping off my apron, I heard,

"Gajeel, I will not have you grinding on our maids. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mother."

"I want an answer."

"Just get your damn milk."

«TIME SKIP»

"Erza-san, open up it's me, Levyyy!"

The lock clicked.

"Levy, there you are! I was so, so, so worried!", Lucy's voice.

"Why? ...What happened?"

I entered the spacious suite, with two large bunkbeds in the corner, several pink armoires and a powder station. The walls were painted lavendar, much to my distaste.

I spotted Lu-chan flipping through a magazine, and Erza-san heatedly pacing around the room.

"Where's Juvia?"

"We don't know. Lady Mira came in a few minutes ago and told us Juvia was taking a walk outside. Apparently there's been an accident, and we are to stay in here."

"I cannot stay in here knowing something's happened to her! What if she's been... you know..."

Lucy looked surprised.

"The Royal Princes have been known for their prestigiousness. There's no way---"

"I wouldn't put it past them", I cut in, under my breath.

Lu and Erza seemed not to have heard and began to bicker. I ran a hand through my tangled hair and walked over to the arched window on the far side of the suite. There was a small ledge, perfect for my petite bottom.

I stared past the hillside, and into the deep, indigo sky. A pinprick of light caught my attention. Then another. And another. They followed each other at a constant rate, some lengthier than others.

What pretty stars there are here... I thought drowsedly. The air where I came from was so thick that the stars weren't visible.

Sighing, I turned to tell Lu-chan. She'd like to see these. She always adored the stars, especially the constellations.

Except Lu wasn't there when I turned around. Well she was, but... she had been tied to the bed post with the bed sheets. Her mouth was gagged tightly with the skill of only one person I knew.

The main door, the only exit, was wide open, still swinging on its hinges.

Erza had left.

~*~

So, was it any good? I wrote it on my roadtrip to VA so I'm not quite sure... :\

But Happy Sunday my Dragons!!! Yes, thats your new name as of now ;)

Luv ya all and I hope you guys keep reading!!!
I may enter for the Wattys but... not guaranteed.

^_^  -omnipotent_shrimp

[Feel free to Vote/Comment/Share/Follow me!]