Chapter 4... Already?!

|~4~|

Before we launch I just wanna say... 4 ALREADY?! Wowzie!!!

And Everyone, do follow fancy_cow
She's mah home fry!!! ;)
Ok, let the Chapter Commence!!!!!!!!!

°

°

Juvia Loxar's POV

The night after our arrival at the Dreyars, I was sprawled out on my double King sized bed. It was huge. I was sooo exhausted! Honestly, I had had a tiring day between walking around the entire estate, and Lady Mirajane's rapid fire talk; with interjected comments about her sons' embarrassing childhood.

Everything just blurred together.

Levy had been paying close attention, as always. Erza was shooting daggers with her eyes at Natsu for the earlier incedent. And Lucy, of course, was still marvelling at the princes. She acted like they were the only men left on the Earth; she appeared desperate and flirtatious.

If only she knew... how much feelings as deep as that could hurt her. But no. Lucy was headstrong and stubborn. Even if an angel came down from Heaven and told her off, she'd still do it. Yup. That's Lucy for you!

The boys were just as bad as Lucy. Staring pervertedly at the four of us, I had gotten extremely self-conscious. Natsu feasted his eyes on Lucy, the blondie whom had immediately caught his eye. I could tell this angered Erza, whom was very protective of us.

But Gajeel...

Gajeel Redfox.

What the hell were the odds we would meet again?!

What were the odds I would be a maid for that- that--- ERGH!

Why'd he have to show up and push me further than rock bottom?!

Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

My fragile heart, still not fully numbed from the pain, begged and pleaded my brain to not replay the memories and scars that hurt me so much.

But of course, memories are there to be dug up. And so, I suffered through the replay of my past.

°

°
"Juvia!!! Hurry! We hafta get to Starbucks or I'll fall asleep in first period!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed in response to my ever excited friend, Rosemary.

She reminded me of a seal with her round, delighted face and curvy body. Her waist length grape hair tickled her bottom.

Rosemary Cruet was my best friend at my high school; Erza and Lu attended a different school, and Levy-chan was in a lower grade. However, each morning, we got together at Starbucks.

"Really, Juvia, get your head out of that magazine!"

I stuck my tongue at her, and stuffed the magazine into my knapsack.

I remember that day by what I wore. An indigo, frilly miniskirt; a white top, and my beat up white converses. I had straightened my hear that day, too, and most distinctly, I remember wearing my luminous pearl necklace, that hung low on my collarbone.

I had received this gift from my dear mother before she...died. I treasured it, and never, EVER wore it in public. Until today. Rose insisted I wear it, saying it matched my outfit SO well, she would die if I didn't wear it. Melodromatic idiot.