Chapter Ten!

^ok guys so I know the cover has changed lots of times, but this one is the one! It was made by the wonderful Miss_NaluShipper
Follow her and read her stories! They're awesomeness; plus if you need a good cover then check out her story 'The Tea Shop'. ;)

~

Prince Mystogan's POV:

The way she flipped her hair.

The inferno in her eyes.

The way her lips pressed together when she was irritated.

Erza Scarlett was intoxicating.

Like it or not, I was physically drawn to her.

Curiousness, I told myself... Nothing more.

"Mystogan, are you even listening to me?! I asked you a question!"

I blinked.

"Errr what was that Scarlett?"

She drew herself up to full height and gave me a harsh glare.

"I asked you about this magic stuff you keep going on about, and then you blanked out. I swear if you don't start talking imma---"

"Right. Well the Dreyar family, we never got rid of our magic textbooks and our grandmother- King Laxus' mother, was a Celestial Mage before the magic regulations were set. She taught us to use and control our powers."

I could see Erza pale and process this.

"I want proof."

I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"Course you do. Just can't take my word can you?"

"The proof please."

I sighed and extended my hand and waited. Mist came out like vines, reaching towards the ceiling.

"What's this supposed to---"

Thump.

Erza promptly collapsed, and Mystogan, anticipating this, caught her bridal style.

"Sleep magic, love. G'night."

He walked out the gardens while carrying her and into the corridor with no problem. Her slender, creamy legs draped across his right elbow.

He looked down at her face.

Erza was pressed against his chest, snoring softly. Surprisingly, it was actually cute, but he would never say that in front of her; she would immediately kill him.

Reaching the maids suite, he knocked softly. No response.

However, he could hear the not so quiet snores emitting from their room.

Damn.

As much as he wanted to get Erza into her own bed, he didn't fancy having an exchange with irritated, grumpy maids. Nah.

Mystogan bit his lip and looked at Erza again. She was muttering something about cake when he heard;

"Oh crap...I forgot to clean Mystogan's room... Shoot... But he's kinda cute though... Shut up Erza..."

I laughed quietly, shaking my head.
I made up my mind and started off in the opposite direction.

When she wakes up, I wonder how much she'll kill me for this...

I cautiously went up a flight of stairs, then took several turns, passing many rooms. Finally, I arrived at a silver door with swirly gold engravings.

Careful not to wake her, I softly opened the door.

My bedroom was a mess.

My study looked like it had been hit by a tornado; paper, books, and pens were strewn across the room. My personal library, was, well.... Revolting.

My bed, however, was impeccably perfect. These last few days I gad fallen asleep at my desk in the middle of a math equation or book.

I could manage sleeping on the floor tonight.

I laid a peaceful Erza on to the bed and tucked her in.

I hesitated.

I checked to make sure the door was locked.

Swiftly, I brushed my lips across her forehead. I thought I saw a shadow of a smile cross her lips, but I might've been imagining it. I had become crazy enough.

Walking over to turn off the lights I whispered;

"Good night Erza. Sleep tight."

~*~

Ok so I was lucky to have such a wonderful supporter; Gruvia431 point out my careless mistake that I've been interchanging Mystogan's name with Jellal's.

Its kinda confusing because they're the same person but I'll try to stay consistent. To clear up any confusion here is the Prince's name:
Mystogan Fernandes Dreyar

I encourage all my readers to correct me on any and all mistakes; it shows me you guys care! ;)

Kay? Kay.

Have a great weekend minna!

~omnipotent_shrimp

{ALMOST AT 900 VIEWS!!!}

^_^