Chapter 6! ;)

Chapter 6...!

~

Maid Levy McGarden's POV

~

"Ahhh how am I supposed to reach this...???"

The short bluenette muttered to herself, trying to reach the pot holder on the top shelf. She had been making cookies for the reyar family; trying to give a good impression; when she ran into a height disadvantage... tch.

"Damn, I'm tiiiiired!" A voice yawned from the door way.

Levy let out an "Eep!" and turned around, startled.

Gajeel; right?; walked into the spacious kitchen, his bulky body taking up most of the doorway.

Levy blushed. Gajeel's giant form had made her feel tiny and insignificant.

Gajeel noticed her and narrowed his eyes.

"Eh? You're that shrimp-sized girl from earlier! Why mum hired you, I got no clue. You can't even reach the second shelf! But, I suppose this is where I come in."

Gajeel lumbered over, and, before she could protest, put his large hands on her slim waist and lifted her up like she was a doll.

Levy's melted chocolate eyes widened.

"P-Put me down! Now!"

Gajeel grinned slyly, clearly enjoying this.

"You might as well get whatcha need." He pretended to pant.

"You're...heavy...! Geehee."

Miserable as heck, Levy snatched the flowery embroidered pot holder and again demanded to be put down NOW.

Gajeel chuckled, put her down, then spun her around to face him.

He stared into her wide eyes. Crimson and Hazel met, staring into each other's depths.

12 inches. 8 inches. 4 inches. 1 inch.

Then, there was no space between them. Just two bodies, intertwined; connected by some sort of elastic band that stretched, but never broke.

Levy, completely inexperienced in these kind of things, shyed away at the first touch.

But Gajeel helped her through the motions, and soon, Levy's arms were wrapped around his neck, leaning into him.

Two stars collide = Major Supernova.

Oh yeah, and did I mention, Mystogan, at this exact moment, became thirsty and went to the Kitchen for some milk?

No?

Oopsy! ;)

~

*curtains close*

Gomen for the cliff hanger and fast paced action, I just thought you guys would enjoy it! :)

(Is the shortness a problem as well...?)

I will try to update ASAP but promises can always be broken by the Scythe of Laziness so... >•

Thanks for reading!

~omnipotent_shrimp

[Feel free to Vote/ Comment/ Share/ and Follow me!]