Chapter 1

(Courtney pov)

May-25th-2019
Miami📍

Courtney: "Faith!! Please, you're making me worry more than I thought!! Ariana needs you!!"

She doesn't listen to me, nothing I did brought her back to my attention. I wasn't going to let her go off on her own.

Courtney: "Cut the bullshit Faith, think about Ari, she almost left the concert because she wanted to come after you, so can you at least come back and wait backstage, we'll let you have your space but don't run off."

Faith: "Just leave me the fuck alone please, I promised her I'll be back after the concert is over okay!!" She was pissed.

Courtney: "Just…"

It was going to be pointless trying to convince her to come back, so I had to do the second best thing.

Courtney: "Take my phone at least please incase." I go through my bag looking for it.

I can't seem to find it and I hurry and dump my shit and but she was gone before I could even give it to her.

Courtney's thoughts: "You got to be fucking kidding me!!"

I was beyond worried, she mentioned she was better off gone, dead, unalive and that scared me. I didn't want to leave her sight, because of what she said. Doing something like that and taking your life just because you're in pain is never the best option.

Courtney's thoughts: "She's not that kind of person, she loves Ariana too much to do something so fucking stupid."

I head back with the rest and tell them the whole situation leaving out some parts. It's better that way, now there was no way to get to her since she broke her phone.

Fredo: "Where's Faith?"

Victoria: "Courtney what happened!?" I show them her broken phone.

Njomza: "That girl has some serious anger issues to deal with." She nervously chuckles. "Where did you last see her?"

Courtney: "Where we all found her, we talked and it all felt to shit." I sigh.

Njomza: "Jace come on!!" He is about to talk back. "Jace hurry up!!"

Courtney: "Wait, don't do anything!! And they're gone great!! What am I going to tell Ariana, you should've seen her she's mentally hurting inside, I didn't want to believe it…it was like watching Ariana during Manchester."

Fredo: "It was that bad?"

Courtney: "Hell it was, she was about to hurt herself, I'm just concerned of what she's going to do now."

Victoria: "Hey it's okay you did everything you could, some people can just be really stubborn…Faith is just dealing with her own demons and she's the only one who can defeat them."

Fredo: "That's one way to put it, but are you okay?"

Courtney: "Ya I'm just worried about what will happen with the both of them."

After talking with Faith and the way she talked about herself it opened so much. To me it was like seeing Ariana during Manchester, ya she acted strong but the months that followed she was shit. I understand why she hurt herself, why she's like this in a way. Ariana had us to watch out for her, to take care of her, to be there for her. Faith didn't have anyone there for her, so she found a way to deal with that pain by herself.

Courtney's thoughts: "How the hell am I going to tell her this!?"

I head backstage and wait for Ariana to come back down from the stage. There wasn't really any way that I could tell her without her worrying.