Chapter 10

(Faith pov)

June-26th-2019
New york📍

~Nightmare~

Niko: You did this to me, Faith!!" He yells at me.

I look at him with blood on his forehead, and arms with so much bruises & black stains.

Faith: "Noo please I didn't see the car I swear!!" I yell at him, backing away.

Niko: "Bullshit!!! If Natalie was there she would have warned me, now look at me I'm dead because you wanted to drive to get your stupid music equipment over what a girl you're hurting!!"

Faith: “Shut up!!! Shut up!!!...I didn't see the guy he was fucking drunk there was nothing I cou…" I tried to tell him.

Niko: "Lies!! You saw the damn fucking car!!" He has been up against a wall pointing his finger at my chest. "You saw it and you let it ram into my side!!! You let him kill me for a girl that will never fucking love you!!” He yells with blood dripping all over his face.

I backed up against the car flipped upside down hearing the sirens getting closer as my body filled with pure fear and anxiety.

Faith: "I didn't...I was scared for my life Niko , I didn't care about you or anyone in that moment beside you." Tears are falling down my face as I tell him.

Niko: "Bull shit!!" He raises his hand, making me flinch.

He walks away & we instantly appear in our Ariana's house, & he tosses a chair in anger.

Niko: “If you didn't fucking care about her then why was I the one who had to go!!” He breaks a glass right in front of me. “I wouldn't be dead right goddamn now, I'd be alive with Mom and Natalie!!” He comes up to and kneels down next to me.

He comes right next to my ear as he kneels and whispers.

Niko: “You're going to hurt her and she’ll wish she was dead like me.”

Faith: “Don't you bring her into this!!” I yell and push him back.

As he says that I could hear her coming up the stairs.

Ariana: “Baby I'm home!!! Where are you?”

Faith: “Don't you touch her!!! I swear to fucking god!! I didn't know what was going to happen, please you have to understand that...I.." I get interrupted.

Niko: "Lies, lies!!! You were in a rush to get it all back home!! And she's going to see the truth of what you are!!”

I hear the door open and I try to close it only for me to appear in a stadium. I look around to see a body lying right in the middle with lights focused around it.

Faith: “No!! No!! No!! What did you do!!” I run up and hold her in my arms.

Niko walks right behind me.

Niko: “You couldn't just let her leave your life, could you? This is your fault, not mine, now she's dead in your arms because of you!!” He walks around and kneels down in front of me.

I hold Ariana close to me not letting him lay a finger on her.

Niko: “Four fucking year of be a disappointment, just look how that worked out.” He gets up and walks back and forth judging me. “You don't have a career!! Lived a dead end job doing nothing, Abuelita has cancer, you don't even try to visit her!! Natalie needed a sister and you weren't there for her!! To top it all off mom hates your gay lesbain ass, seriously!? Her out of everyone!! She's a fucking whore, a slut, she dated multiple guys what makes u any different!!” He yells