Chapter 11

(Victoria pov)

Canada venue📍

Victoria: "I don't like this Courtney, look at her she, I can't bear to see her like this, have you tried talking with Faith!?"

Courtney: "Don't you think I tried that, she's been ignoring all my texts and calls, she won't pick up or nothing, it's not like we can fly over and back with her."

That gave me an idea and a good one, Toronto was far from New York. If we took a flight back and convinced Faith to come she would be here before the concert even starts.

Victoria: "Book a flight for New York, we're going to get Faith."

Courtney: "And you're the one who says I'm the one with crazy ideas." She chuckles. "And what if she doesn't want to come, have you thought about that!?"

Victoria: "We'll figure that out then just get a flight, and I'll talk with her sister about this."

Courtney: "Alright!!"

I look for Natalie around the arena making sure she wasn't with Ariana first and pull her aside to talk with her.

Victoria: "I need a favor from you, it's important."

Natalie: "Ya sure what's up." She smiles nervously.

Victoria: "Me and Courtney are going to try to get Faith over here and talk some sense into her, so if it isn't too much could you watch Ariana and make her feel safe and she has nothing to worry about we'll try not to take too long, Ariana has been going through a lot so please just make her birthday special."

Natalie: "Ya, definitely you have my word, and if it helps to, you should take things at her pace, she can be stubborn and won't listen to anyone well, except one person." She looks over at Ariana.

Victoria: "Everything is going to be fine, don't worry alright, I know what they mean to one another, and I don't want to see what will happen if this doesn't work out for either of them."

Natalie: "I know what you mean, well you don't have to worry I'll keep comforted, okay." She smiles.

Victoria: "Thank you."

Natalie: "Bring back my sister so I can punch her." She jokes.

Victoria: "I will but not for punching her." I chuckle back.

She heads back to Ariana who is with the rest of our friends and back up dancers. She looked better but I could tell one thing was missing and that was Faith.

Courtney: "You ready, I got everything set, our flight should be leaving in 40 minutes."

Victoria: "Fuck ya, let's go because we don't got time to lose."

~3 hours later ~

New york📍

We landed in New York, it had only been a week since we left and it honestly felt like a month with how things are.

Victoria's thoughts: "You better have gotten shit dealt with cause she needs you Faith, I swear if you don't...I...I...okay I don't know what I'd do but still."

We got out of the airport and headed to her apartment but before that Courtney really wanted a meatball sub.

Courtney: "You know this place makes one of the meanest meatball subs, I swear to God, I have to come here every week...mmm...fuck me this is so....mmm...good!!"

I roll my eyes at her just watching her stand there taking bites out of that sub.

Victoria: "We're here for a reason you know that, to get Faith to Toronto before her concert starts."