Chapter 8

(Ariana pov)

June-18th-2019
New York📍

Ariana's Thoughts: "I can't do this, what was I thinking." It was too late to back out now.

I was at the studio ready to take the interview, all I can think about is the conversation/argument we had last night.

Manager: "Grande is Faith coming , we can hold it off for a couple more minutes."

Ariana: "No, she's not, she has other things to take care of." I sigh.

Manager: "Okay I'm still going to hold off for another 15 minutes if she comes around." She smiles.

I smiled back at him and this had to be one of the most nerve-wracking moments in my life. I understand why she doesn't want to be here at all.

Ariana's thoughts: "I'm going to call her ya, I'm going to call her."

I tried calling her multiple times and nothing the phone immediately goes to voicemail. By the time I finish trying to call her they call me up for the interview.

Interview📍

I smile nervously while taking a seat next to them. It was radio podcasts and lucky for me it wouldn't air live but 2 hours after it was finished to make adjustments. This station tends to keep true with all their interviews barely editing anything said.

John: "Welcome The one and only Ariana Grande, it's a pleasure to have you here with us, taking time out of your busy schedule with your sweetener world tour on its 3 official month and it is still going."

Ariana: "Ya I'm glad you could have me on your podcast, it's a pleasure being here so thank you."

Chloe: "I have to say one thing before we start, you look very beautiful this afternoon, you can't say that to just about anyone." She makes me blush.

Ariana: "No, this is just me, you're the one who's looking as beautiful as ever." 

John: "I have to say it one more time, it's a pleasure to have you with us, I mean like wow it's Ariana Grande here right before us in our studio." He makes me giggle and smile.

Chloe: "So Ariana, I mean you're on tour debuting your back to back albums and holding the top 3 songs of the year on billboard's top 100, how does it feel?"

Ariana: "It feels amazing, I had a lot of help and I am very grateful for my team and everyone who has made a huge impact on this sweetener world tour  and what it means to me and to everyone." I smile. "Every concert I have performed lately and the atmosphere my fans bring, I know that they enjoy it just as much as I do, it's somewhat healing me from everything that I've gone through."

Chloe: "Trending on social media, blowing up everywhere, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, some people are going as far as calling you the artist of the decade."

John: "I would go as far as calling her the artist of the decade, my daughter can't get enough of your music, it's all they listen to now."

Ariana: "I wouldn't call myself the artist of the decade, some of the song I put I hate, not in a bad way cause I know my fans love all my songs, I just feel like with some songs they get fucking over played, shit!! I did it again, I'm allowed to swear, am I?"

John: "100% no need to worry about it at all."

Chole: "I swear like half the time on this podcast you're totally fine." She chuckles.

Ariana: "I tend to swear like a lot, I mean a lot and it slips out at times when I don't mean." I giggle. "Don't think I haven't forgotten about your daughter's, how old are they?"