Chapter 5

(Faith pov)

June-12th-2019
Pittsburgh arena📍

I could hear all her fans chanting her name, one after another. They wanted back on stage after her outfit change, she was talking longer than usual. Her fans wouldn't stop yelling for her to get back on. It didn't help when I thought about how most of those fans out in that arena hate me for what I did.

I don't want to ruin that image of what she is to them, and what this tour means for her.

Jace: "You know you don't have to be back here all the time, you can go out there with the rest of us to enjoy her singing."

Faith: "I feel better back here, thanks though."

Jace: "If you don't want to go out there then I'll join you here." He sits right next to me.

Faith: "You don't have to, you should go with the guys and find that girl."

Jace: "The guys will understand 1000% and you ain't wrong lot of amazing girls out there waiting to be swooped up by the guy." He said that being all cocky.

It got quiet as we can only hear Ariana sing and her fans chanting and singing along with her. It was a nice gesture for him to keep me company, but he didn't have to. I like being alone, it's quiet and calming, I also just get to hear her sing for hours.

Jace: "Look it's not my space to get into your relationship and what you're dealing with right now, but you won lottery, you have the most amazing woman in the world and she's right up there on that stage, you shouldn't have to worry when you got her by your side…I won't lie, I tried with her didn't end well." He nervously chuckles.

Faith: "You definitely got that right." I sigh as I hear her beautiful voice. "Thanks Jace." I hold my hand tight with my brother's bracelet.

We made small talk, and actually helped me get distracted joking around and telling funny stories and the dumb things he did on some dates. The concert was coming to an end and Jace really is a caring guy, he just messes up before they can give him a chance.

Jace: "You want me to get us something to eat, they're severing these nachos with beef, sounds really fucking good about now."

Faith: "Actually I wouldn't mind having that, if you don't spill nachos in my hair." I joke.

Jace: "Ohh I see what you did there!! That was one time, and she was lucky that the cheese wasn't hot."

Food court📍

Faith's thoughts: "Doesn't seem like we're the only ones here, the concert is almost over, as long as we get the food and head back we should be fine."

We got in line and waited for our food, I looked around and saw a good amount of people waiting in line as well. All I hoped was they wouldn't notice me or bring up that incident.

Jace: "You want the nachos or something else cause what they go sounds hella good, I might change it for something else." He looks at the menu.

Faith: "I'll stay with the nachos."

I start to get a little anxious and I take off my glasses, wiping them off. For the brief second I was blind and someone accidentally bumps into me. It didn't stop there, they bumped into me again and I almost dropped my glasses.

Faith's thoughts: "Can you watch where you're walking to sheesh!!"

They go at it one more time like it was on purpose and knock my glasses off onto the floor, almost breaking them. I pick them up and confront the guy.