Chapter 6

(Ariana pov)

June-14th-2019
Home📍

We were going to be home for a full week and I had to make the most of it with her. This could be her last days with me on tour before she stays. On top of this I had an interview on the 18th to clear up everything, I knew what they were going to ask and say about her. I know I would be ready to hear them talk shit about her.

Faith: "I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to lash out like that at you, but I'm frustrated about myself."

Ariana: "No you're fine baby, I understand, just don't hate yourself too much, you're 23 so don't think it's all your fault."

It is partially my fault, if I never left her out of the blue because I thought it was the right thing to do, she wouldn't be like this right now. Sometimes I think to myself where would we be if I never left. Married? Bestfriends? Girlfriend's? Happy?

Faith: "I'll be in the studio if you need me or anything." She heads upstairs.

I head to our room and start unpacking everything. I turn to look at all the cute little things she has on her shelf. Anime, marvel, small plushies and a picture of us together when we're on our first tour together.

Ariana's thoughts: "What I'd do to take it all back, so you wouldn't have to be like this." I sigh.

I finished unpacking and I had a great idea, she might not want to but it helped me when Mac passed.

Ariana: "Hey are you still in here?" I knock on the door.

I find her sitting with her knees to her chest at her desk looking at her screen wallpaper of me.

Ariana: "You want to go out with me? On a date? We haven't been able to go since how busy shit has been, it'll be fun I promise."

Faith: "I'm not in the mood."

Ariana: "Come one baby it'll be a good distraction, I promise." I Gave her puppy eyes.

I knew she couldn't resist me when I gave her those eyes and that expression.

Faith: "Mmm…fine…but we come back home when we're done."

Ariana: "Deal!! Go get changed."

I wait for her downstairs and she comes down, wearing black cargo pants with straps, an oversized black shirt with my 7 rings song, and her gaming hat. Obviously her hair is up in a ponytail and she has two strands of her hair on the sides, she looks so fucking cute with her glasses.

Faith: "Moonlight?"

Ariana: "Actually give me a second." I rush upstairs and change.

Ariana's thoughts: "I have to match her all black, I don't have all black!? Grey!? Maybe find something!!"

I rummage through my closet for 15 minutes and throw on some white shorts with a white top and cute black flannel and my high knee boots, and for the finishing touch I made sure to get one of her hats as well.

Ariana: "Okay let's go!!" I grab her hand.

I smiled pulling out of our apartment because we were matching.

New York📍

It wasn't the best idea with the image she's leaving on social media but that's not who she is. But walking around enjoying time together without having to worry about anything would really help her.

Faith: "Do you really think it's a good idea being out in public? Some people are looking at us?"

Ariana: "Don't worry about them, just focus on me and nothing else, just forget they're even there." I smile holding her hand.