Chapter 3

(Ariana pov)

May-29th-2019
Studio📍

Victoria: "Ari!! Girlfriend!! Are you here?" I can hear her walk in.

I rest my head on the desk as I take a long sip from the bottle of whine I've been drinking.

Victoria: "Shit how many of these have you been drinking!!!"

There are two other bottles full empty with wine glasses set all over the desk. I've been here for hours, feeling like shit for not being there mentally for my girlfriend.

Ariana: "Why should it fucking matter!!! Huh!? She was hurting and all I worried about was my dumbass tour!! And she is now mentally broken for my mistake when I should've been there for her!!" I take another long sip from the half empty bottle of whine.

Victoria: "You can't blame yourself for what going on with her, you did all you could with what you knew, and stop fucking drinking out of that bottle." She tried to take it from me.

I hold on tight, not letting go of the bottle make her fall back and stumble.

Victoria: "Ariana!!! Drinking isn't going to do anyone any fucking good!!"

Ariana: "What else am I supposed to do!!! She broke down on me!! Victoria!!! Her Abuelita is fighting cancer and her own mother won't let her even see her and all those incidents are because she wished she died instead of her brother!! Like fuck me for trying to cope in the only way I could!!" I try to walk away but I stumble against the studio catching myself.

Victoria: "Stop, you're going to hurt yourself!!" She runs to catch me.

I held onto and looked at her and I began to cry.

Ariana: "What did I do wrong!!? I didn't do anything to hurt her!! I gave her all the love I could and no matter what happened she was in pain and I didnt notice!!! I'm a shitty girlfriend, I don't fucking deserve to have her in my life."

She hugs me tightly and takes the bottle away from me and holds me close.

Victoria: "You did nothing wrong, stuff happened out of our control and Faith knows you love her more than anything in the world, that doesn't mean you're a shitty girlfriend for not caring and loving her."

Ariana: "I...I...Mmm...I...didn't know she was in pain."

Victoria: "She wasn't part of your life for years, she's going through something she hasn't been able to let go okay and what she needs right now is you and not like this okay...I hate when you're like this because you end up hurting yourself." She tears up holding me.

Ariana: "I didn't know she lost her brother, Victoria I didn't know." I cry in her arms.

Drinking was the only thing I thought I could deal with this problem I had, and to add to the pile, I still haven't put out an apology for what Faith did.

~couple hours later~

I wake up with a really bad hangover in my apartment, and walk downstairs into the kitchen and see Faith with our dogs on the couch.

Ariana's thoughts: "I shouldn't drink so much!! Fuck my head hurts like shit!!"

I grabbed some pain meds from the cabinet and took them and sat down at the dining table. I softly groan resting my head on the table.

Faith: "You okay?" She asked worriedly.

Ariana: "No my head hurts like shit!!" I groan. "I took some pain meds and it should go away." I look up at her.