✧1. Humans.✧

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Jewels! Look! Look!" You excitedly dragged your sister, Jewels, to the side of a dock.

"Yeah? What about it?" She did not reflect your excitement.

"They're having a festival! Look at all those lights..." You pointed at the humans who were happily celebrating on land.

"I want to join em'..." You smiled longingly.

"They'd kill us! We would be super dead if we stepped onto human domain." Jewels frowned at you

"How do you know? Maybe they'd like us up there!" You gave Jewels a small smile.

"If they liked us, maybe they wouldn't throw their garbage in our water. I mean look!" Jewels lifted up her pet turtle to show you.

The turtle had a bad shell deformity due to being stuck in those plastic rings that hold together a cans.

You glanced around the water, taking note of all the trash and litter floating around in the water.

"If they liked us, they never would have allowed this to happen." Jewels grumbled as she cuddled her turtle.

You frowned. "...Yeah. You're right. They just look so... happy up there."

Jewels patted you on the back. "I understand. It's just... too dangerous for us up there." Jewels said as she led you away from the dock.

"...yeah."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A/N: in her Ariel arc

𓆩⟡𓆪