𝐨𝐧𝐞

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫-𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
-𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩. 4𝙩𝙝

"just get the fuck out my face. you make me fucking sick." My mother, melissa, waved her hands all around while she continued on with her morning tirade.

I kept my gaze down and left her room, going back to my own. I sighed and continued getting ready for school. It's only the second week and I'm already sick of it.

it's cool v, you moving out soon. I told myself as I went into my closet to finish getting dressed which had been previously interrupted. I picked up a random light grey hoodie off a hanger and some matching sweat pants that were right beside it.

The greys don't match but it's ight, not like i'm going anywhere important. I took some socks out and picked up some grey crocs before leaving the closet completely.

I got dressed and put my phone and airpods into my pocket. I placed my apple watch on my wrist and put my initial necklace on. I really need to get one made in gold for school spirit days and things like that.

"bitch hurry the fuck up and get out my house!" melissa banged her hand on my door a few times before i heard her going down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and went to my vanity so I could do my hair then hurry up and go.

I took the bonnet off my head and removed the foam rollers out my hair. I brushed through the blonde frontal  and redid the edges before deciding I looked good enough for school.

I grabbed my dance bag and made sure i had my practice clothes and everything. "i hope these teachers ain't on that bullshit today.." i mumbled to myself, slinging my book bag on one shoulder and my dance bag on the other.

I turned all my lights off and left my room, closing the door behind me. I jogged down the stairs and was met with an empty pack of cigarettes flying at my face.

I managed to avoid it hitting my face but it did however mess up my damn hair. I spent all night on this hair, and her go her ass messing it up in five seconds.

I looked over to see my mother looking at me from the couch with the remote in her hand, flipping through channels like she didn't just try to throw that shit in my face. I glared at her while combing my fingers through my hair to access some of the damage she had done.

I rolled my eyes and continued on my way out the door. we live close by the school so i walk every day instead of getting picked up and dropped off.

It's not like I mind, I love the walks, especially in the winter. It gives me a chance to clear my mind and have a little peace.

In today's case it'll take longer since i'm making a stop to the corner store, there's one conveniently like half a mile away from the school itself.

I usually stop there since melissa doesn't ever care to make sure her only child has food for school or even home. It's been like this since dad passed away a little over a year ago.