𝐬𝐢𝐱 || 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 -𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
-𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"you wanna be around me so bad." I told sayora as I crumbled up the granola bar wrapper. She wanted to come over talking about get to know me better or something and when i told her what i was planning to do her ass STILL wanted to come.

"see now you pushing it. SIGHHH." She got extra loud at the end and i cut my eyes at her.

"I dislike you." I told her going back up the stairs, I looked around at the living room and bottom level of the house as ideas floated around my mind of how i wanted it to look.

"a lie. you lie a lot lil girl" She rolled her eyes.

I scoffed, "what makes you think im lying?" I asked.

"I just know you are." She laughed and I almost hung the fuck up.

"anywayssss- I think you should be my new friend- i like the way i think." I smiled.

"we already besties. we became besties when you made me pick yo big ass up."

"bitc- who big? ian big you sully from monsters inc lookin ho." I mugged her and she mugged me back.

"you big backed with a bird chest and no edges." She fired back.

I hung up the phone.

I'm not allowing anybody to eat me up on my own cellular device. Matter fact she didn't even eat, the bitch had a bite that wasn't even chewed properly.

She called back and once i declined she started texting me back to back.

I called her back and her thirsty ass didn't even let the first ring finish

"hey bestie!" She said when the call connected.

"i'm finna fire you as my bestie already. stop being extra" I had started getting ready so I could go pick up Liyah and Smiley.

"whatcha doinggg?" She asked putting her big ass forehead in the camera.

"I bet if you rub your forehead on the camera, it'll get dirty." I said.

"I bet if you spread your legs at school we'll have to evacuate the campus because of the smell."

I-

"you not fuckin funny"

"neither is the stench coming from between them thighs." She made a stank face and pretended as if she was fanning away a bad smell from her nose.

"Ima snatch your wig off. and your perverted ass would be thinking about something that's in between my legs." I moved out the camera frame to put a white tube top on.

I had already showered before the first time me and yora even got on the phone so.

"ou best you getting naked? I wanna see" Yora slow ass put her eye in the camera.

"stop being gay." I told her laughing. She smacked her lips and backed up out the camera.

"ain't we gay?" She questioned.

"yea but i'm only gay for my wife." I rolled my eyes.

"and whose your wife!?" She looked baffled and upset at the same time. It was honestly funny.

"I don't know, she out there somewhere."

"I'm right here. stop acting dense." she mumbled.

"girl boo."

"you saying that now but you'll be mine in a few weeks, two months top." Oh she real cocky. I just ignored her and continued doing what i was doing.

"baeeee!!" she called out in a sing-songy voice.

"what? gay ass girl"

"so you admitting you my bae now? cause you answered me when i called you my bae." She cheesed.

"no. stop being delusional." I moved out the frame again and finished getting dressed. It was now going on 7:03 pm and i had like and hour before i had to go pick up smiley and liyah.

"so you really not gon let me slide? I wanna see my future baby mama."

"no. I don't want yo dirty, busted, stank ass in my presence." I lied. I'm only joking i swear.. kinda.

"that's why yo forehead bigger than LaCienega Boulevardez's feet. and yo wig leaning. and yo teeth crooked. and yo-"

"ight, ight. damn. you must got some secret animosity against or something cause you just throwing insults at me left and right."

"you be coming at me first. I've been feeling attacked by you and that swole ass forehead this whole time we been on the phone." She did a deep, over exaggerated sigh and dramatically fell backwards on her bed.

"you need to be stopped. immediately." I laughed. "you want me to come scoop you for real?" I asked.

"yess. I want to see my newly acquired bestie." She smiled.

"I feel like nunu and lynn would beat the hell out of you if they heard you say that to me just now."

"nope i already established to them that they were getting replaced." She rolled her eyes

"you so damn sassy. real damn sassy."

"and? oh ok the fuck." She scrunched her face up and rolled her neck.

"maybe you need to be popped in the mouth one good time. we ain't been besties for more than four hours and you already acting out." I put air quotes around the word bestie.

"don't be using air quotes and shit. you stuck with me for life bestie." She kissed the phone camera and giggled.

"whatever.."

✰ ✰ ✰
i managed to give y'all another lil chapter for the night, this the last one i swear.
y'all like where their relationship is going so far? they moving too fast? let me know.
let me know if you find any mistakes and pleaseee vote + comment.