𝐭𝐞𝐧

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫-30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
-30 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"SEPARATE!" nunu yelled at me and yora. We pulled apart and giggled silently since neither of us wanted to get hit with a shoe.. again.

"foods done monkeys." Yora said coming from behind me and picking up the paper plates off the counter.

"that was quick?" lynn came into the kitchen and inspected the skillet filled with rotel.

"yeaa.. i'm not touching no raw ass chicken.." Sayora said while I tried to grab the big bag of Doritos and tortilla chips out the top of the cabinet.

"now who the hell put these chips up there? they was on the counter earlier." I fussed trying to get them down. i would climb the counter as usual but there was too much shit cluttered on there for me to have space to get on it.

"stop whining." Yora came up behind me and pressed her front into my back to get the chips from the cabinet. I was about to say something smart back but then i felt something poking me.

unt un bitch what is that-

"are you wearing a strap? cause its poking me.." I turned to look at her and she stood there with wide eyes.

she turned her head then gave nunu and lynn a look and they returned it. Nunu then busted out laughing.

"S-strap? ouu chile my stomach!!" She hunched over and lynn started laughing with her making me, liyah, and simone look at them like they were crazy.

"yes a strap? what else would it be..? and it's still poking me.."

"BITCHHH! OH MY GOD" nunu fell to her knees in laughter and lynn was trying to catch her breath but came to no avail because she kept looking at nunu while she was laughing.

"tears bitch tears." lynn said wiping her eyes and putting her hand on her chest breathing heavily.

"Venus I gotta tell you something" Sayora scratched her neck looking down at me. I scrunched my eyebrows together and grabbed her hand, dragging her out the kitchen and up the stair into my room.

I pointed to the bed and she got the hint and sat down, I sat beside her and she took a deep breath.

"ight so.. I have a dick. like a real one.. attached to my body. I was born with it, I'm an intersex female." She rushed out in a mumble.

I got my phone out and quickly went to safari soon could reach up whatever the hell she just said. I skimmed through the brief description google gave and looked at yora in shock.

"you lyinggg.. you not for real, you for fake." I shook my head in disbelief and she just looked at me.

"oh- you are for real"

She nodded slowly and i just looked at her for a minute.

"okay." I shrugged.

"okay? like you're okay with it, okay?" She asked and I laughed a little bit before nodding.

"yes like i'm okay with it. I still like you, it doesn't really change anything."

"you like me?" She asked, "little ole me?" she continued.

"yesss.. yeen think I would let you put your lips on me or let myself put mine on you if I didn't have any interest."

"just to clarify, you..venus, you like me? like, like-like me?"

"yes. I, Venus, like-like you Sayora"

She cheesed and pulled me over into her lap, hugging me tightly. She kissed my cheek and I giggled like a little bitch.

"Awwww!!" Nunu busted into the room and stood with her hands on her hips like a proud mother. Yora threw one of my stuffed animals at her and it just so happened to be my favorite, It's a big plush version of stitch from Lilo and Stitch.

I hit her in the chest and quickly got up out her lap to pick it up and place it back into its reserved spot on my bed.

"you love that ugly ass plush a little bit too much.." liyah said standing beside nunu. I mugged her and she mugged me back.

"stitch ain't ugly. you ugly."

"baby that's one thing i never was." She replied flipping her hair dramatically.

I was about to reply when suddenly there was a big ass clap of thunder outside that was followed by lightning so bright that it shined through my curtains.

"oh fuck no." Lynn jumped and ran inside my bathroom. Well damn i'm glad Melissa cleaned..

"lynn get yo big ass out that tub! you taller than me and i'm 6,1!" Sayora had gotten up of my bed and went into the bathroom.

"no.." Lynn mumbled shaking her head.

"y'all better leave my big baby alone, I know that." I said going into the bathroom where everyone had slowly started gathering.

There was a few more claps of thunder and lynn pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face into them.

Thirty minutes later, I somehow managed to coax her into getting out of the bath tub and we went into the kitchen and got her some food to calm her nerves.

"you was just big and bag when you were hitting me in my neck and back.." yora mumbled eating her food as That's so Raven played on the tv.

There was another boom of thunder outside and I got up to look out the window. The trees were blowing all types of ways because of the rain and the sky was darker than usual and you could see the storm clouds visibly covering the stars.

I turned back around and saw aaliyah at the end of the couch knocked out and nunu was almost there herself. Smiley had already went to one of the guest rooms and went to bed a little bit after we got lynn out the tub. It's just me, yora, and lynn now basically.

"big ass baby." sayora said while lynn put her head on her lap and tried to find a comfortable position to lay her head at.

"shut up." lynn mumbled turning her attention to the tv and starting to watch the show. I went and grabbed blankets out of the hall closet and spread them out on everybody.

A few minutes later I got back on the couch after straightening up the living room and kitchen, Sayora put her arm around me as I got comfortable under our blankets and kissed my forehead.

"night princess .." was the last thing I heard before drifting into sleep.

✰✰✰
heyyyy y'all !!
pleasee comment + vote and tell me if you see any mistakes.
50 votes for the next chapter.