𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

-𝙨𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 | 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚

-𝙨𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 | 𝙥𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚

Both the girls and boys basketball team were sitting in groups in the bleachers waiting for the dancers to come back out.

They had already sat all their stuff down a few bleachers down from where we were. I hadn't seen Venus, Aaliyah or Simone yet though.

They had big black mats rolled out across half the gym in front of where all of us had chosen to sit.

"There go some of em coming out the locker room.." Lex, a teammate, pointed out as some of the dancers began to spill out of the locker room that was previously just ours.

They were all in black shorts and team sports bras or shirts. Some had on shirts and the others just opted for the bra only.

"damn where the hell they been at?" Jeremiah asked looking at all the girls who were talking amongst themselves. He's the point guard for the boys team.

"HEYY YALL!!" I heard a familiar voice scream out as the gym doors opened, it was simone.

They all smiled and waved once they caught sight of who it was. I guess everybody likes her, I don't blame them, she's a very bubbly and likable person.

Venus and Aaliyah were walking right behind her talking about something, They were carrying bags of subway and the bags they already had before.

"Oh hey y'all!!" Simone waved at us as they passed by to go into the locker room. Venus looked up at us and smiled as well.

"aye, y'all know them?" Jeremiah tapped on my shoulder. I nodded.

"put me on" He said.

"To who? two of em don't even fuck with niggas." Lynn said.

"The one with the blue hai-" He was cut off. "aht! that's my wife, she just don't know it yet." Lex said and he nodded laughing.

"never mind then."

We all laughed and later calmed down as the girls that were already out started clapping loudly, Me and a few other people turned to what they were clapping at and saw Venus, Aaliyah, and Simone coming out in royal blue shorts and White and black sports bras.

"why they got on different colors and shit?" Laya asked and I shrugged keeping my eyes on venus.

She had a flat stomach with just the right amount of ass and little breasts.

"maybe cause they the head captains and shit." lynn said and nunu nodded agreeing with her.

"have them start stretching Alyssa." Venus told a girl with a big curly ginger afro. Alyssa nodded while Venus, Simone and Aaliyah walked off towards the end of the mat talking amongst themselves.