𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫 -𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡

-𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
-𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡

"ok seriously back the fuck back. dirt neck ass." nunu said to a random girl who was literally begging for her number. We were standing outside the restroom in the mall waiting for yora and the girl just walked up.

The girl wasn't bad looking but she really did need to scrub her neck a little bit.

"you going to hell. that girl neck ain't even that dirty." Lynn said coming up beside me and resting her arm on top of my head.

"I'm not no damn arm rest, MOVE!"

"BESTIE BAEEEEE!!" Sayora yelled coming my from out the bathroom and towards me. She still calls me bestie sometimes because she hasn't properly asked me to be her girlfriend.

"BESTIE BAEEEE!!" I yelled back opening my arms and went up to her. I hugged her and she clung onto me, picking me up.

"you always picking her up, her little ass needs to walk." nunu said as we left the restroom area and were walking towards the food court and restaurants on the third floor.

"shut up." I said mushing her head as me and yora walked past her.

"elevator or escalator?" Nunu asked. liyah wasn't here with us today cause she had a family reunion to attend this weekend.

"you look so pretty.." sayora said looking at me. I tightened my arms around her neck and gave her a quick kiss.

"yora? is that you?" a dark skinned girl with a laid black wig, called out for sayora and she turned around with me still in her arms.

The girl had on little to no clothes with a strawberry-lemonade vape in hand. She had another girl with her and they were both looking at sayora with "fuck me" eyes.

the fuck..

"do i know you?" Sayora asked and I laid my head on her shoulder also looking at the two girls.

"yess! don't be silly. it's lia.. your lia bear?" She cheesed coming closer to where we were and slick eyeing me in her arms.

I heard lynn and nunu groan in annoyance and the girl snapped her eyes to them and slightly rolled them before refocusing to sayora.

"oh.. uh?" the lia girl giggled and rubbed her hand up sayora's stomach, trailing her fingers on her waistline. I politely removed her hand and gave her a smile.

"yeaa.. whose this?" she asked, attitude clear in her voice as she gestured towards me.

"her future wife." Nunu said cutting her eyes at the girl.

"mm.. i'm lia and you are?" she brought the vape up to her lips and inhaled for a little bit before smiling and letting it out through her nose.

"venus." I mumbled looking at the girl and her friend.

"it's nice to meet you veronica." She held her hand out smirking a little bit and i just stared at it.

"you too lampshade." I returned the petty smile and her smile faded.

"nah, lampshade is crazyy." Lynn busted out laughing and the girl had clear irritation on her face but tried to mask it with another smile.

"i wouldn't have let that shit slide, that's just me though." nunu spoke through her laughter and lilys friend scowled and flipped her synthetic ass hair.

"her ugly ass ain't even said shit that was that funny." legos friend damn near yelled causing me to raise my head up.

"girl who even are you? the fuck?" simone asked the girl.

"raya."

"okay, rat. your friend was trying to be funny first and when hoes wanna get funny I get hilarious." I shrugged.

"first of all, I'm not a damn rat, never was a rat. second, nobody was trying to be funny, she probably just didn't hear what your ugly ass name was and third ion know who the fuck you talkin-"

"okayyyy rasputia! damn!" I said cause damn bitch is you gon talk all day? I was getting irritated by this swole forehead having ass bitch.

"don't cut my friend off when she talking, the fuck?" she walked up closer and sayora put out her hand and pushed her back.

"you getting too close." She stated moving her hands under my ass and resting them there.

"okay lemonade. I really don't care. your breath stink and it's making me light headed." i rolled my eyes.

Labia stared at us for a moment before opening her mouth to speak again. "remember when you used to pick me up like that?" She inched closer and put her crusty ass hands on sayora again.

I roughly pushed her hand off her arm. "scrub your whole body with pine-sol when we get back to my house." I rolled my eyes and mugged lobster and radio

"Ima be honest with you, I don't remember you and I don't want to. This my shawty right hea' and you keep disrespecting her. Ion even play like that, that shit dead." Sayora finally spoke up stopping lightsaber from saying something else.

"i know you just frontin' for ya' lil girlfriend so hit me up when you sick of her white ass."

"bitch walk the fuck away before I get ghetto." smiley said waving lucile off.

Liverpool walked off along with her friend, ratatouille and i was left irritated.

"put me the fuck down." I said and sayora shook her head no.

"you mad at me?" she started walking again and i bit my tongue to stop myself from cussing her out.

" bro put me down.." I said once again and she shook her head again.

"no."

✰✰✰
y'all was five votes off from the goal but people wanted updates so here we areee!
pleaseee comment+vote and tell me if you see any mistakes.
tell me what y'all think about this lil filler.
50 votes for the next chapter.